Changed minds

I had booked a restaurant for the both of us to eat at it was one of the most expensive restaurants and would usually take months to get into well not for me though. I was super excited and was sure I was gonna change her mind about me I was gonna make her like me. I was getting changed into my best clothes and walked out the door towards (y/n) room.

I was pacing around the room Nat and Wanda was helping me pick out an outfit and Clint was doing my makeup. I had decided a (f/c) dress on with a slit down the side it paired with a smokey eye makeup with bright red lipstick. "I hate you Nat" you said loooking at your makeup in the mirror "oh come on it won't be that bad" said Nat fixing a few strands of my hair. "It's going to be horrible Nat the guy hates me" A knock was heard on the door and everyone turned to look at you. You made your way towards the door and let out a loud sigh and gave Nat a pleading look before you opened the door.when you opened the door you saw Tony in a black suit with a blood red tie. In his hands he held a bouquet of white and pink roses. He handed them to you with a giant smile on his face "thanks stark" you said grumpily. Handing the roses to Nat who started putting them in a vase for you. "Lets get this over with" you said walking to Tony looked even more upset but followed you down to the garage. "You can choose what car you want to go in" tony said. You started looking around all the cars were the latest and most expensive brands. Tony was smiling at you and you started feeling butterflies in your stomach. "Oh that looks cool" you said making your way over to the car it reminded you of the ironman suit and tony chuckled at you. Your cheeks turned red and you looked down at the ground to try and hide your face. "Oh is someone blushing" he said nudging you with his arm "oh please only a gold digger would like someone as egotistical as yourself" you said trying to hide your blush. "Whatever you say" tony said getting into the drivers seat.

The car ride was silent and you refused to look at tony deciding to look out the window instead

The car ride was silent and you refused to look at tony deciding to look out the window instead. When you finally got to the restaurant you sat down at a table near the window giving you a view of the city. All throughout dinner you and tony only made small talk and every conversation he tried to start you shut down. Tony sighed "ok I'm guessing we didn't get off to the right start so" tony put his hand out for you to shake "my name is Anthony Edwards stark but I would prefer if you called me Tony" you shook his hand and introduced yourself to him. After the two of you made up conversation between you was easier and your heart beat faster when you looked at him. You couldn't be falling for him, could you? 

After dinner

After dinner (y/n) decided to take me to a place that was very special to her. A place that her mother had taken her when she was very little we drove out into the country and we stopped at an open grassy field and was mesmerised by the yellow sun setting on the grass making it glow. She took my hand and we walked across the open field to a small forest we walked over small mossy rocks and walked along the windy path till we got to a giant lake. In the middle of the lake was a willow tree glowing in the setting sun. On the other side of the lake was a small boat it had red cushions on it and a huge sail.

You and tony spent all day playing in the water and having fun the more time you spent with tony the more you started to like him

You and tony spent all day playing in the water and having fun the more time you spent with tony the more you started to like him. At the end of the day when the sun had settled you suggested that you two should head home . When you got in the car you smiled "I had fun today tony I didn't think that was possible with you around" tony had a hurt look on his face "but you aren't that bad" his face lit up and a smile was across his face. "Yeah  I am amazing" you looked at him weirdly "thats not what I said but you are amazing I guess" you said staring out the window of the car. When you got back to the tower you could feel eyes on you, you saw Nat and Wanda dying to ask you what had happened on the date and Loki was jumping off the couch to chase after you. While this was happening bucky, Steve, Thor and hawkeye were trying to get answers out of Tony. "Hey cutie aren't I an amazing Cupid " loki said you turned to him of course he was to blame for the amazing date. "Ha Cupid why don't you get Nat and Clint together then I'll accept you being Cupid" loki smirked at you "I'm working on it honey" he said prancing down the hall.

I thought I could make her fall for me but I think I just fell for her more.