I'm not in love

Ever since my date with tony all I could think about was him. His charming smile and chocolate brown eyes that sparkled. I let out a huff "I'm not in love with Tony Stark". I yelled out into the empty living room. Behind me I could hear someone trying to hold back a laugh I snapped my head to see who it was and saw Steve. "You look like your in love" Steve said taking a sip from his coffee. "I'm not ok" you said slumping down into the couch. Steve walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me. "You wanna talk". Steve said "well it's just that.... ever since my date with Tony I've started to slightly not hate him.... maybe even tolerate him but definitely not love" Steve nodded his head "anything else or..." Steve said "and I can't stop thinking about him" Steve laughed and went to put his cup away. "I don't think you love him but I do think you like him" you shook your head violently "no!!!" Steve laughed again "whatever you say".

I was sitting in my room and smiling I was imagining playing with her (h/c) hair and looking at her twinkling eyes. Tony sighed and looked at the door that was slightly apart "I know you're there Nat come out" Nat slowly walked into the room looking around to see tony under the blanket. "So how was your date" Nat said lying on the bed next to tony. "It was amazing, I think.... I'm in love" tony said a smiling taking over his face. "What did (y/n) think" Nat shrugged "haven't talked to her yet. I wanted to get your opinion first" tony nodded his head and looked up at the ceiling "will you and Wanda help me out" "with" Nat said raising an eyebrow" "getting (y/n) to like me. I think she still hates me" Nat laughed "I wonder why" nat said getting off the bed and strolling to the door "but yeah me and Wanda will help plus loki and Clint are dying for you two to get together" "what about you and Clint" Nat blushed before slamming the door.

Clint was in the air vents eating icecream missing all the drama (poor Clint)

"It has come to my attention that our plan is not working" Nat said looking at the group. "We need to get the two together" Wanda said "so who has any ideas" Nat said looking at the group. All the avengers were in the training room besides you and Tony. "We could lock them in the lab" suggested Bruce "no that's not good enough how about a love potion" Loki said. "We want them to realise their feelings Loki not force them into it" Wanda said from her spot on the couch. "What about truth or dare" Thor said " I heard it was quite an entertaining mortal game. "Good idea Thor but we need something even better". "Steve any ideas" Nat said pointing to Steve "well I think we should do a ball" Steve said shrugging his shoulders. "Great idea Steve" said Bruce from the couch. "It could be a masked ball with some of top list celebritys" vision chimney in. While everyone was sitting on the couch making plans on the ball next Bucky sat to the side. "I think you might want to hear what (y/n) told me about stark" Steve said to Bucky "which" Bucky said interest piqued by the conversation."she told me she was definitely not in love with tony but couldn't stop thinking about him since the date". Everyone gasped in shock and was shouting at Steve for not telling them sooner. "Ok so we all agree we'll have a ball tomorrow and crown tony and (y/n) king and queen so that they have to dance together" everyone nodded then what are we waiting for".

That night the avengers sent invitations to everyone they could think of. Clint and Bruce were hanging lights around the room while Thor Nat and Wanda made food and vision was getting music ready. Tony was tinkering with his tech in the lab totally unaware of the commotion happening upstairs while (y/n) was watching the princess bride in her room and eating a tub of icecream.