A date to remember

Ok so my first plan didn't go so well but at least I can still make another plan during game night, right? I was walking towards the living room where all the other avengers where waiting for me. When my eyes landed on the girl of my dreams I smiled and decided to sit next to her and Thor  who were  having a heated discussion. "What are you doing stark" she said with venom "ah stark are you planning anything else with you know who".  Thor said chuckling loudly. "How do you know" I said in shock "loki told us" Nat called out from across the room. "What did he tell you" (y/n) said from next to me "oh nothing at all" loki said giving his signature grin. 

My plan was working perfectly Loki chuckled darkly (y/n) noticed my change in behaviour and was looking at me skeptically. I waved her off and continued focusing on the game.

I was starting to become skeptical on what was happening of course stark was planning something I can't believe he's still trying to annoy me. "What about truth or dare" you suggested this would give you an answer on why tony hated you. "That's a great idea" Steve said. "Ok I'll start" Bruce said "Clint truth or dare" everyone turned towards Clint "dare, i ain't a scarf"Clint yelled out.  "You mean scared" Nat said chuckling at clints behaviour "I'm not that either" he said dramatically. " I dare you to do your best bird impression" Bruce spoke softly. "Ok ready, ahhh caw caw motherfucker" Clint laughed and flopped down into his seat "that was easy let's make it harder". "Loki truth or dare" loki smirked and looked over at Clint "dare" Nat tapped Clint on the shoulder and whispered into his ear "ohh that's a good one, ok loki I dare you to give Thor a compliment and then give him the biggest hug ever". Loki had a look of horror on his face while Thor was acting like an overexcited puppy. Loki quickly walked over to Thor and gave him a big hug burying his head in his chest. "Your alright for a brother and your hair doesn't look stupid" Thor sniffled and hugged onto loki tighter "oh brother that's so nice" Thor was grinning from ear to ear " let go of me now" loki barked making Thor let go instantly.

I was helping loki with his plan to get stark and (y/l/n) together I had a poker face on and was trying not to look to suspicious. "(Y/n) truth or dare" (y/n) smirked I'm not scared give me a dare" I pretend to think even though I knew exactly what to do "I dare you... to...go on a date with tony" "truth" she blurted out "what's your biggest secret ever" (y/n) looked trapped she looked around the group pleading for someone's help when he'd eyes landed on stark she let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine tomorrow seven o'clock don't be late" (y/n) said storming out of the room. I looked over to loki to see the most victorious look on his face.

I stormed out of the room I was mad now I bet your wondering dear reader why I was mad well the reason I'm mad is because I wanted to ask (y/n) out myself. Ok so maybe my last plans didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to but still I was trying. I get that the team was trying to help but I don't need help I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropies and I could get any girl i want..... well except for (y/n) she was the only girl who didn't worship the ground I walked on. She reminded me of pepper, pepper had died three years ago after a villain of mine took her hostage he didn't mean to kill her but it happened and now he's in prison for life. She had the same strong will as pepper and wasn't naive like all the other girls. She knew her worth and was all I could ever wish for. But she wasn't pepper she was bubbly and fun and could lighten anyone and everyone's day. She was better than pepper she was better than any other girl.

I could believe what I had agreed to why had I been so stupid of course Nat knew how to corner me I bet she was getting revenge on me for accidentally breaking her gun last week I told her it was an accident. I sighed and continued down the hall stark hates me I can't imagine what he's gonna do on this date he'll probably just ignore me the whole time. I sighed again and opened the door to my room. "Hey (Y/n) Wait up" you turned around to be face to face with the a metal arm. "Oh hey buck" bucky had been at hydra longer than you had, and you had met once or twice while working for hydra. He had experienced the same pain you had felt throughout the years and whenever you had a nightmare you would sleep in his or clints bed or all three of you would set up a sleepover in the living room. "If stark hurts you I'll have no hesitation in killing him" bucky whispered into your ear causing you to shiver. "Aye aye captain" you said laughing at him. I now felt a hundred times better about tomorrow.