Ball gowns and crowns

I was getting ready in my room for tonight's ball. I had ordered a customed made suit and had styled my hair perfectly. If I was lucky I would even be able to get a dance from (y/n)."So what tie do you think I should wear blue or black" tony said looking at peter. "Blue it goes with your suit" tony nodded "so kid you exited for tonight" tony said looking at peter. Peter nodded his head "yeah I sure am". "Thanks for letting me invite mj and Ned" peter said shyly "no problem kid". Tony said tying up his tie.

Change the dress to your favourite colour

Your (f/c) dress was flowing behind you their was slit in the middle showing your legs and you had nude high heels on. "I don't know about this Nat you sure it looks nice" Nat looked up from her makeup kit "of course it looks amazing on you" you looked down and spun your dress "you never know looking that gorgeous you may even gain someone's attention. Your face went bright red "I don't like tony" you yelled out "I never mentioned tony" your face went even redder and you could hear Wanda laughing in behind you "oh shut up" you said grabbing your purse and heading down to the party with the two laughing girls.

I was laughing and drinking with Thor when I saw her. Her eyes twinkled even more with her grey smokey makeup on and bright red lipstick that made her lips look so tempting. I gulped back down my drink my eyes fixated on her. "Mr stark why don't you go talk to her" peter said from beside him "no she looks happy over their with Nat and Wanda" tony said shaking  his head. "Man of iron why don't you ask her to dance before I do" tony let out a loud sigh and started walking towards the group of girls. "Hey (y/n) how are you".

You turned around and smiled Tony's twinkling eyes lowered staring at you. "My nights going amazing and yours" you said lifting your glass up to your lips. "Better now that I'm talking to you" you choked on you drink 'damn that was smooth' "you know what would make my night better" tony cocked his head inquisitively at you "and what would make your night oh so better" he spoke softly. "If you asked me to dance" you said a playful smirk on your face " I would love to" he said taking your hand and leading you to the dance floor. You saw the other avengers watching you to the side with cheeky grins on all of their faces. Tony put his hand on your back and the other around you waist your head was on his chest and was leaning on him.

"So.... how long have they" Thor laughed " since they first met" I nodded his head and kept looking at the two of you. 'They really are cute together' peter thought, I suddenly bumped into someone's chest "so peter wanna help them get together" Nat said raising her eyebrow. "Well I...." "come on peter" Clint whined out "please mortal" Loki said. " um... yeah sure... why not.... what could go wrong".