The potion (part 2)

Rogue's POV

I guess I got use to sting waking me up cause when I woke up it was 12:30 pm. "Where is he?" I walked out the room to see sting sitting on the couch. Sting looked up and we made eye contact, "look who finally decided to wake up" sting teased me as I walked closer.

"Yeah yeah" I was a bit dehydrated so I walked over to the fridge. But before I could open the fridge sting calls my name and hands me a cup, "here drink this, the client gave it too me yesterday" I take the cup and look at the green liquid inside. "What is it?"

"Just drink it" I was hesitant at first, but what's the worst that could happen? I drank the liquid and realized it tastes better than it looks.

Sting's POV

Make sure who ever drinks the potion drinks it all by itself, they drink it by itself or doesn't drink all of it, the potion won't be very effective. I kept thinking about what the lady said as rogue drank the potion. When rogue finished he put the cup down and walked towards me.

Don't tell me it's working already! Part of me was excited and the other part didn't really think it was working RIGHT NOW. Rogue sat right beside me

Rogue's POV

I don't know why but I suddenly felt more attractive to sting. I sat down next to him and pulled his face towards me and leaned in. We made out for a while then sting pulled away. "I've gotta stop by the Guild so I can turn the paper work" sting went to get up but I grabbed his hand before he could go anywhere.

"You could turn it in later! Stay with me" I whined. For some reason I didn't want sting to leave. "Just come with me" sting insisted. I pouted but got up while still holding on to Sting's hand.

At sabertooth in Sting's office

Sting's POV

I looked up from my papers to see that rogue was sitting on the chair in front of me and was STILL pouting. "How long are you gonna be pouting?" I asked "how long is it gonna take you to finish those papers you 'forgot' to do" wait a minute...did rogue just use... sarcasm???? I've never seen him be sarcastic! For you information, I actually forgot to do these papers! I pointed at rogue with me pen so I could look more like a boss...I guess? Anyways rogue got up and walked over to me. "?" I looked at him confused. "Why can't you just pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" the 'e' in me was held for a very long time. Rogue sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck, then look at me while... guess, POUTING!!! I sigh in defeat and put my hands on his hips and leaned in for a kiss.

Rogue's POV

Me and sting made out for about 4 minutes before we heard a knock at the door. "Sting, are you in there?" It was yukino. Sting signal me to get up so he could open the door. I refused and he pushed me off, "b!tch". Sting opened the door and let yukino in.

Night, at home

Sting's POV

I was rubbing rogue's head while we watched T.V. I looked down to see if he feel asleep and to my luck he is! I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake him, I wanted to take a shower but he keep following me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm to lazy to write more ;-;