Kids?

I know I'm skipping a bunch of the story but since I plan on making part 20 the last on I'm trying to cram and much as I can lol. Also if you have Instagram you should follow @kkumri honestly their art style is just- 👌 also they drew the picture above.

Sting's POV

Rogue and I have been married for almost 2 years, and I would be lying if I said didn't want a new member in our family.

Looking over at him I see that he is still asleep. 'He looks cute when he sleeps...even if my arm has been asleep for the past 30 minutes' . I ruffled his hair and leaned it "honey it's time to get up". Waking up Rogue is the hardest thing to do, I whispered a bit only earning a flick to my forehead. "We did it all night let me sleep.." I rubbed my head as I sat up, "fine then, guess I'll go shower by myself then". I got out of bed then felt a hand grab my pants "I-I'm up!" Chuckling I picked Rogue up and walked to the bathroom.

~after they wash up and make breakfast~

I ate while thinking about how to ask Rogue if he wanted kids as well. I wasn't even sure if the idea crossed his mind. "..Ing!... Sting!" ! My head jerk at my lovers direction "I'm listening!". He flicked my forehead "no you're not, what's wrong?" I sighed and grabs his hand "Love...did you um, would you like to adopt a kid?" I noticed that my lover was shocked by my question then his expression quickly lighten up. "Oh my- you too?! I was thinking about if we should, but I thought you wouldn't be ready for one so I didn't say anything".

I was in disbelief, I thought I was the only one who was stressing over this. But it turns out we were both stressing over the same thing and didn't even know. We both giggled as our lips met, since Rogues bangs finally grew back they tickled my nose every time we kissed. Rogue broke the kiss then looked at me excitedly, "can we go shopping later then?". Surprised I said "shopping for what?"

~many stores and adoption papers later~

I groaned as we finally got all the shopping bags into the house. "Why does such a small kid need all of this?!" I refuse to believe a child needs all This stuff. My husband, who was already decorating his old room into a nursery looked at me. "They need clothes to wear for every occasion, diapers because they'll poop a lot, food because I don't know what they'll like and blah blah". I was speechless 'how does he know all this?' I didn't know kids needed all this stuff, will I even be a good dad?. Negative thoughts filled my head until I felt a shirt smack my face. I looked at rogue who has put his hair up in a ponytail, "come on, we have to redecorate the room, I want it to be ready for when the baby comes". A smile appeared on my face 'I guess there's no point in worry about being a bad dad just yet' I quickly got off the couch and went to help Rogue.

~when ever the demonic piece of sh- I mean baby comes home with them~

'I feel bad for this child'

"U-um Rogue honey maybe that's enough pictures..." the moment the baby came through our front door Rogue was already changing him into his new clothes. But all of my lover's attention is taken by the child, I will admit he was a cute baby. Fluffy light brown hair and his eyes were red just like Rogue's. I smiled "just like Rogue's" I mumbled as I sat next to him and kissed his cheek, it was small but He smiled.

"Fine...I'll take more pictures later" he placed the camera down and picked up our child. My husband turn to my direction "why did you want to name him Suki? It's not a bad name but I wonder why you wanted to name him that so bad". I sighed "because you come up with terrible names, you names our cactus spikes and our roses Cyn and slither" clearly upset at my argument Rogue leaves the room. "Well I guess you can sleep in the couch with that attitude!".

I followed Rogue
"Well I guess I'll have to fuck you in the ass until you're moaning senseless with that attitud-" .

I forget that Lector and Frosch still live with us-

The..shocked exceeds stared at me and Rogue, Rogue started "o-oh hey guy-"

"We heard nothing...j-just clean up afterwards" lector interrupted as he took Frosch hand and went to the kitchen.

The moment the exceeds left the room I ran, I knew full well the closes thing to Rogue was gonna get thrown at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the forgetting that I have wattpad for me ✨ ok but like- I think I'm gonna do a Gray X Natsu after this 😳