Welcome back (part 1)

The two dragons were in stings office doing paperwork.

Sting POV
Paperwork is hard, just a bunch of useless scribbles on paper. I tossed my pen to the side and laid back in my chair. "Ughh rogue this is too much" I can tell Rogue got tired of my whining when I heard him give out a frustrated sigh.

" I didn't tell you to become the master of sabertooth, now hurry up and finish your work" I should tease him. I sat up and smirk "you're awfully bossy for someone who likes-" blushing Rogue snaps "Don't you dare finish that sentence!, We are not Doing it in your office"

 I sat up and smirk "you're awfully bossy for someone who likes-" blushing Rogue snaps "Don't you dare finish that sentence!, We are not Doing it in your office"

Rogue's POV

Sting's fingers were wrapped around my waist as I sat on his lap. "5 minutes, after that you need to go back to work" I know he needs a break but he has a lot of work left, even with my help he'll be here all day.

"i know I know" the blonde dragon placed his head on Rogue's shoulder.

I was playing with his hair before I realized something, "hey Sting...when are we gonna tell everyone about...us?"

"probably sometime soon, we have been dating for 2 months and it'll be easier to go on dates if they know" He lifted his head and looked at me. We have been dating for a while now but we did have a small problem "true, and Gajeel will be coming back later this month"

"Ughhhhhh your brother is gonna kill me" Although I did want to comfort Sting and tell him he was being dramatic, but u wouldn't be surprised if Gajeel jump kicks him the moment he finds out me and Sting are a couple. "Well we at least have a week of privacy until Frosch and Lector come back so" I leaned and kissed him but before we go any further,

The door opened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Illegal cliffhangers are fun