Spicy clothes

Get ready to either be turned on or get excited because I present you another horny story~

Also I'll decide to do a gratsu fanfic after this :D

Rogue's POV

Sting did a lot for the proposal, wedding and honeymoon. I felt like it would be rude if I accepted all of this without doing anything in return.

When we first got to the cabin I bought a school girl outfit online and it finally came in today. 'He's gonna be so surprised when I put it on' I giggled to myself as I changed into the school outfit. "Wow I don't look too bad..".

(This is the outfit he's wearing :D I also don't know who drew this so I can't give credits I just found it on Pinterest)

After quickly adjusting the socks I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom. "Sting~"  I saw that Sting's body was facing the wall opposite of the door and was looking down at his phone "Yeah babe". I walked quickly too him and covered his eyes "guess what I'm wearing~" he put his phone down and was clearly excited. "Bunny outfits? Oo oo oo maid? -gasp- lingerie!!" A light shade of pink appears on my face. "I-I mean I'm wearing women's underwear b-" a strong hand grab my wrist and pinned me to the bed. My lover looked at me like a hungry animal about to devour his food. "S-sting..?" 'Maybe the clothes were a bad idea..'. "Hehe school girl huh?" I watched as his free hand used my leg as a slide and stopped at the bottom of the skirt. My small blush darken, "I bought it yesterday..".

Sting's POV

I reached over for the lube then lifted up my lovers skirt. I chuckled "Lacey pink underwear?" I tried my best to hide my excitement.

"Should I ruin you now or make you wait until tonight~" I teased. "Now~" my lover moaned, A smirked spread across my face "I see you're feeling confident today" I kissed his neck and let go out his wrist. Both of my hands found their way to my lovers butt, i kissed my lover as I groped him. Cute small moans escaped his mouth as my slide my tongue into it.

I broke the kiss and sat up "bend over my lap" I patted my lap. Rogue did what he was told, I lift up his skirt and moved the panty to the side. I put some lube on my finger before inserting one into his hole. "Ugh~" I enjoyed Rogue's moans while I fingered him. I slowly added more fingers while rogues moans became more unstable and loud.

After he got use to having 3 I took my fingers out and added more lube. My husband shivered "ah! Thats cold..", a big smile appeared on my face. "Well that's fine, because I'll be warming you up in a moment. Taking off the panty and my boxers and pants. I flipped him over so he would face me then I entered him.

Normally I would wait a bit before thrusting but I was excited, I began abusing my husband insides as he moaned out my name. "Sting~! Ngh augh!" My hands held his waist as I searched for my lovers sweet spot.

"AH!~ s-sting there" a devilish smirk formed as I thrust harder and faster into the same spot. It must have been the school girl outfit because I felt more horny than usual. "Damn Rogue" I kissed his neck "you're so hot" I sank my teeth into his skin. I took off his top and places hickeys a bite marks all over his chest. I thrust a bit more until we both released me and my lover were a bit out of breath but I wanted more. I got out and took off his skirt and the rest of my clothes. "Sting I want to do it for you" I looked at my blushing partner in confusion. "For me?" He nodded and pushed me down "R-rogue?" He slowly put my cock into him and moved his hips. I blushed Rogue has never rode me before, smiling I put my hands in his hips. "You're so cute darling~"

Cute moans filled the room and Rogue moved his hips up and down slowly moving faster and going deeper. "Agh! Sting~" I held his his and slammed him down, causing him to release immediately. I thrust into a bit more before releasing into him.

I laid Rogue down before pulling out of him. "Is little Roguey tired~?" I cooed at him and he playful slapped me in the face. We both giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy :D 2 more parts to go~ then were moving onto a different couple.