(Smexy)Extra 1/2

This is when they start dating

Also warning:

This extra has stronger vocab than the actual episode before this. Like ass, cum dick and so on. Do not continue if this would make you uncomfortable.

Sting's POV

It's been a month since me and Rogue "confessed" to each other. I know I shouldn't say this but I wish we had sex more often, we only did it twice.

"Sting!" I jumped at the sound of Rogue yelling at me, "y-yes?".

He smacked my head,"staring at me won't get your paperwork done, we can make out once you finish your work". I chuckled and patted my lap "maybe I would be able to focus better of a certain someone sat on my lap~".

My lover blushed before smacking me again "OW! Stop that!".

"Stop being a horny bastard and do you work" I pouted and continued going over my paperwork.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rogue's POV

Sting let out a big sigh of relief, so I looked up and saw that he finished all of his paperwork. '! Oh wow I didn't think he would finish today..' I squirmed a bit in my seat, I knew exactly what was gonna happen next. But I don't want sting teasing me about it.

"I'll go get us some water ok?" I pulled my shirt down and got up and started walking to the door- but I stopped in my tracks when Sting called my name.

"Come here babe, I'll take care of that little problem of yours"

I knew my face and my ears were red, even though I didn't want him to see I was obedient anyways.

I slowly walked towards him and sat on his lap, I noticed that he already cleared off the desk. 'Are we really only gonna make out?', a small moan escaped my mouth as My lover's hand slipped into my pants and started to abuse my dick. "You make such wonderful sounds Rogue~" he said in a seductive tone while lifting up my shirt with his free hand and licking one of my nipples. "Haah, ah fuck..sting" my hands trembled as the clutched onto his broad shoulders, my moans filled the room as they gradually got louder.

"You better keep your voice down babe, would a be shame if someone heard you~" I immediately covered my mouth and looked at the door, which was cracked open. 'He's right, if someone was here...' my face became as red as a tomato as a came into my pants and my boyfriend's hand. "Wow~ you came a lot rogue, did the thought of someone seeing you turn you on?~" he stared into my eyes while licking the white liquid off his hand. "Hgnh~ Sting.." his area poked my own, "I know, get under the desk love, you don't wanna anyone to see you right?". Once again I was obedient, I wanted to be a bit of a brat but as soon as he tells me a command my body is already moving.

Sting's POV

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my boxers so I could get my dick out. "You look so cute on your knees Baby" I smirked at my flustered Boyfriend who was hiding under my desk, begging for me to ruin him- I grabbed his hair then pulled him forward then shoved my dick in his mouth. "Ugh, rogue your mouth feels so good" I used one hand to hold his hair and my other one to sign some papers work so I wouldn't look weird if someone came in. I tried to control myself but Rogue had taken my area all the way to his throat, I hated the fact that he was so good at this.

Just as a I was about to say something the door swung open.

(Sorry I don't really remember how Rufus acts)

"O-oh Rufus, what are you doing here?" I could feel rogue trembling but still continue to give me a blow job. 'Is he actually turned on by the idea of getting caught?' Since he slowed down I was about to control myself better.

"Well I just came to check in on you dear Guild master, after it must be tough taking on a job you weren't prepared for"

I tensed up a bit when he sat on the desk, "yeah it's tough but at least I got Rogue to keep me on track".

He shivered "don't tell Rogue this but-"

'How am I gonna tell him Rogue is right here'

"Hasnt he been really strict lately? Like he's always telling us what to do all the time" I chuckled. "I'm sure he's just stressed- ngh!" My hand clenched around my pen, 'looks like he got more comfortable with the speed again!'.

"? You ok sting?"

My head spun looking for a excuse.

"uh y-yeah! Just a little tired, you can go home and I'll finish up here"

My guild mate looked at me with a concern look before leaving, "alright don't over work yourself". With that he finally left the room and closed the door, i grabbed my lover's hair and to make him face me.

"Ah!~"

"God your so lewd, did you want to get caught or something?".

"N-no...but the thought of it excited me a bit..." he laid his head on my leg once I loosened my grip on his hair. I chuckled at him, "get on the desk".

Once my Rogue was positioned I jerked off so I could cum on his ass since we don't have any lube.

I slowly slipped two fingers in to tease him, my finger twirled and abused his sweet spot. "Uwaaah~ Sting~ hurry!"

I tried to finish the prep quickly while also making sure Rogue was actually ready, " alright, I'm almost done".

Once he was all stretched and soft inside i lined myself up and Thrusted into him.

(Bet he thrusted into his thigh hole lol)

As soon as my lover gave me the ok to move I firmly held onto his hips and thrust hard and fast.

His messy unstable moans filled the room, along with the sound of my skin beating again Rogue's. During the middle of all of this my mind was getting a bit hazy as I bit into Rogue's delicious neck leaving a be right red bite mark on his pale skin.
"Uwaah~ Sting, slow down-" I bit his chest, continuing to abuse a certain spot in him. After a while we both came, we sat there for a bit trying to catch our breathe.

I leaned in for kiss that soon turned into us making out, "shall we go for one more round my love~" I whispered in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue: we're not doing ___ in your office!

*does it anyways*