Date night

Sting's POV
Since we both had a day off, I decided to take Rogue to a fancy dinner...there's something I want to ask him. I smiled as I held his hand, ever since we told the guild about us going on dates have been more fun and less stressful.
(We both know I'm too lazy to write about the coming out because that's a butt ton of dialogue)

Once we got there, I know rogue was worried about the price "don't worry everything is covered" after I reassured him we went in and got seated. I couldn't take my eyes off him, his shiny black hair was as fluffy as ever but both of his eyes were showing, a black collared shirt which blended in with his dark navy blue pants and dress shoes. "Why are you staring at me" after a while rogue finally realized I was staring at him "I just thought you looked cute~" I reached my hand out and made him put the menu down. "I already ordered us food and your favorite wine" A light blush covered rogues face "o-ok"

Rogue's POV
My eyes traveled around the room, he must have spent a lot of money on this date.. we had our own booth, 4 red walls and black chairs. I noticed one of Sting's hand in his pocket, right when I was about to ask why the door opened.

The waiters started putting plates and bowls filled with food in front of us. They left a wine bottle and left, "let's dig it~" Sting picked up his fork and knife and started to eat his steak. I was still in shocked, the only time I ate something fancy was at the party held by the king. Medium well steaks, a red sauce was gently drizzled on top, right next to it was pasta covered Alfredo  sauce and shrimp, the wine sat at the end of the table. I picked up my utensils and took a bite of the steak, is delicious~ I heard Sting chuckle "let me help you" he wiped the corner of my mouth and licked the sauce off his thumb. My face started to heat up, I eat like a kid TvT.

After a few bites I opened the wine, this is by far one of the best dates I've been on with him. He told his bad jokes, we drank the wine and had yummy food I was laughing non stop. By the time we finished we were a bit drunk, "shall we go darling? It's getting late" I got up and reached out my hand, Sting grabbed my hand then escorted me out the restaurant
(Yes they did pay)
"There's one more thing to do on our date~" before I could ask what Sting dragged me towards the fountain "what are we gonna do here?" A gently smile formed on his face as he got on one knee I gasped as sting pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it

"Rogue, I don't know how but you manage to stay with me after all these years, even if I tend to scare you away with my jokes. Rogue will you marry me?" I felt warm streams of tears roll down my cheek "y-yes" my voice cracked and sting put a sliver ring on my finger. He got up and kissed me, we were both overwhelmed with joy then Frosch and Lector came from the bushes and cheered. We both broke the kiss and looked at the flying cats, lector went on Sting's shoulder "I'm surprised you didn't chicken out Sting" he said jokingly I held Frosch as we laughed at the two that started bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If y'all think for a second I'm gonna take the time to write out a whole wedding 😌

Think again because no, that's a lot of details and dialogue and emotions- yeah no