I love you (smut) part 1

DISCLAIMER
This story will and has scenes that are 18+ please read at your own risk and don't report the story for porny text even though I warned you🏳️‍🌈

I know what yall thinking "IT'S TO EARLY FOR A SMUT EPISODE!!!! YOU DAMN FANGIRL" well uh TOO BAD you get smut so just sit back and get fangirling or fanboying(you never know)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

The blonde pushed rogue, pinning him down on the bed. "S-sting wh-what are you doing!?" The young male stammered as sting's lips brushed his neck. "What do you think im doing?" The older male smirked as he started to suck. "Sting sh-shouldn't we close th-the do-ahh~" A moan escaped rogue's mouth cutting his sentence off. The older male removed his mouth from the younger man's neck leaving a red mark. Sting continue doing this until rogue had 6 red marks on his pale neck. Little piece of shit, the young male thought to himself. "Speechless?" The blonde smirked and kissed rogue and slide his togue into the young man's mounth.

Rogue's POV

I tensed up when i felt sting's tongue plung in my mouth. It was exploring every corner of my mouth, it felt weird having his togue in my mouth. After a while he pulled away from me leaving a thin chain of saliva, still connecting our mouths and took off my shirt. A cold hand moved down my chest all the way to my pants. Before i knew it my pants were being taken off leaving me in my boxers.

Sting then started to strip, also leaving himself in his boxers. I was blushing like mad while sting was taking off his clothes. I soon realized i was staring and quickly looked away. But then i felt sting's long fingers grab my chin and turned my head forcing me to look at him. "What's wrong? Don't like what you see~?"

Sting smiled devilishly. "Well uh yeah... I-i mean!" I mentally face palmed myself, stupid, stupid, stupid. I repeated in my head. Then i felt my boxers getting taken off and i was turned over. Without any heads up sting put one of his fingers in my thigh hole. "Ahhh~" i couldn't help but moan this feeling was....oddly satisfying. After a while sting add in another finger, then another.

Sting's POV

Rogue's moaning was turning me on. After a while I got to the point where i had 4 fingers in rogue's thigh hole. More timed passed and I found myself itching to put my member into him. But i just took my fingers out of him and leaned over to his face and kiss his cheek and mumbled "i love you". Even though it was faint i heard rogue reply,"i love you too...".

I moved away from his face and lined my member in his thigh hole. I thrust in and i heard rogue let out a half wimper half moan. After he got use to the feeling of my member in him i starts to thrust in and out. We both got into a tangle of moans, "st-sting ahhh~ be careful mmmm~" rogue was able to squeak out a sentence between his moans. " oh yeah, And why should i? I started to smirk again. "We have a mis-mission tomorrow s-sting", Rogue stammered a bit and was still catching his breath. That's true, we do have a mission. I was thinking to myself for a minute, "Heh, a mission huh?" I thrust into rogue a lot harder than before making him let out a loud moan."well i think you'll have some trouble walking to the mission tomorrow rogue~" I smirked while having the intention of getting rough on him.

Third person POV

Rogue knew just by that sentence, sting was about to get serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha you get a cliffhanger 😝. anyways i realized imade this VERY long so it will be divided into 2 parts. Part 2 will be short but I'm gonna post it later so you won't be waiting 2 days for a short as heck story. And by the way i will be posting every other day if your wondering. (And lets thank one of my best friend for lending me some ideas ;3;) sorry if there's any typos i didn't fix >.>