2

Another day. Another boring, lonely day.

I'm getting bored of eating the local wild life so today I'm going into the city after a month of solitude.

I wash up in the river and put on a fresh pair clothes. (🔝). On a normal day I wear my old shorts and a sport bra and usually no shoes. I travel light and anyway, there's no one to impress in the woods.

I hide my belongings under a bush and hike an hour to Kinect City.

I finally walk into the city. It's quit large and busy considering the two pack use this city as neutral land. The are human but they are oblivious to the dangers of the world.

I walk past a book store and see Twilight. I'm surprised the Voltori didn't take the book down but I see why they didn't. Whiping out the number one best seller would raise suspicions in the human world.

Oh yah, the Voltori are real. Shocking, I know but there's more. Stephenie Mayer, the writer, is a vampire. Mind blowing, kinda.

Stephenie was part of the Voltori but didn't like the way it was run. I'll talk about that later but the point is, she sold some of our secrets to the world, the Voltori wanted to kill her but that's to suspicious and she is one of the oldest vampire alive and killing her would endanger the Voltori's power of vampires.

I walk into a small cafe and bump into a lady on the way in.

"Sorry mam" I smile sweetly.

"No problem honey" she carries on out as I take out her wallet and buy it cup of coffee, a muffin, a sandwich, crusant and a bottle of juice. It may seem like a lot but it really isn't.

Being hybrid and all means I can eat normal food like a werewolf or blood like a Vamp. I berly ever have human blood. I usually have animals blood then keep the meat to kook for when I'm werewolf type of hungry.

After getting my order and eating I go to the hardware store. My hammock isn't as comfy as it was when I got it so I grab a camouflage one, pay and leave. When I'm outside, I pick up on the women who bumped into me scent. I follow it and find her down there street walking out of a groceries store looking rather flustered. I keep my head down while walk past and slip the purse back into her bag. You know those huge bags parents carry around that have almost everything from lipstick to wet wipes to an afternoon snack to even a change of clothes all in one big, battered looking bag. 

As I continue down the sidewalk, I smell a few werewolves and make  sure we don't cross paths. Vampires like sticking to the darker sides of town. There ain't many here and by many I mean these only one other vamp around.  Him and I came across each other once. He's pretty chill I guess and no I don't only mean his body temperature.  He just told me to stay out of he's way. No, he doesn't know I'm hybrid. I have a trick to hide that.

The sun shines on my face warming me up, not that I need it. Werewolfs create their own body heat so I'm never cold and when I'm tracking through the dessert to my next destination, I use my Vamp side to cool down.

As I reach the end of the city ,through a dark allyway, I emerge into a clearing just before the woods. There's no fence or anything because... well, of me.

I keep the predators at bay and the numbers steady so they don't need to come to the city and hunt. I'm at the top of the food chain in the woods but out here, here I'm in constant danger of being discovered. Here

I'm not even in the food chain