17

A/N-Let's make this one loooong shall we?
***

Dervilla

Weak. I've never been this weak.

The door grates open as wolves walk in. I can't even lash out and fight as they approach me and undo my bindings and chains.

They practically drag me out the dark room. Sooner or later my mind will corrode and I'll be nothing but a monstrous beast craving any sort of blood.

So basically a druggie with supper strength and speed with razor sharp teeth.

I'm dragged outside into the cool morning. I can smell yesterday's rainfall. A smell I missed so much.
I'm barely comprehending what's happening around me. Too focused on keeping as much mental stability as possible. The people dragging smell oh so good but I won't degrade myself to that.  I am strong. I will make my parents proud.

My hands are tied behind and around a thick wooden pole.

Wait. Is this a stake. I come out of my thoughts to actually take in my surroundings and sure enough. I'm tied to a stake. On a platform. In the woods. I look beside me to see three other vampires tied to stakes. One very young and fearfull and the other two seem to be way older then me and seem more calm.

I seem like the one in the worst condition.

"Well they must really not like you" the older vampire turns to me. He's incredibly handsome.

I don't reply but instead focus on my inner strength. Mind over matter right?

I conjure up as much strength as possible and channel it to my arm where I thrust forward and break my binds.

I stumble forward and try get up to run but am tackled by three wolves and just like that, my escape plan is foiled.

I'm tied back onto the stake with thicker rope. Rope. I'm pathetic.

The other three vampires are tied up with pounds of chains and locks and I'm tied up with rope.

My head hangs as I look down at my dirty combat boots.
Not like this. I am better. I can't die now. I'm still too young. I haven't lived life. Not like I did anything meaningful before. I would run around, hiding. Keeping to myself thinking it would keep me safe but all I did was be alive.

I didn't live. Never went to places I always wanted to go in the fear of being discovered or recognised. Didn't find love, just flings, because I didn't want to open up to someone. Have any close friends because I didn't want other people carrying my baggage.

I need to leave. They think the sun will burn us and the older Vampires will probably get decapitated but If I can ,by some miracle, conjure enough energy to switch to my werewolf side. I might be able to escape.

I'm not superman. My wolf side is just as undernourished and the sun won't supercharge me but with both sides working together like it should, I might just escape.

Jedrek:

My cars and I drive down the dirt road. Other cars follow telling me this is a rather big event.

The road winds between trees. We pass the council pack gates, which are heavily guarded.

I hope she's not in there because if she is.

This will turn into a Mission Impossible movie.

Finally we pull up into a big field where cars park. I step out of the 4x4. It's still dark out.