5

I'm being dragged through the forest with chains wrapped around my wrists, ankles, neck and waist with one guy holding each end. I also have a black bag thrown over my head.

These guys are over dramatic. They even forced water down my throat. Blood keeps our body working and by drinking water, I'm diluting the blood making me weaker.

I huff as the chain around my neck gets tugged on roughly as we turn west. I don't see the reason for the bag over my head. Well, of course I don't see there's a bag over my head but what i'm saying is I can still see.

My hearing and smell still function pretty well and also my favorite thing. My instincts. My instincts are like my subconscious emotions. I trust them the most. I always enjoyed my vampire side more the the other because my instincts were always there and always right. My instincts are logical, perceptive, fact based, primal and all round survival based.

Smell. Smell comes a long way too and I'm not sure if my vamp nose and Lycan nose work together but I do know I have quit the shnoz on me. I grew up with this fantastic nose and embraced it by learning the scent of as many things I could from the different smells of grass to the humidity of a place to even the types of wood used to make a coffee table and a good example of the use of my nose is now. I can almost smell the direction we're going. We're moving further away from the river but moving higher in altitude. I smell the air getting slightly thinner then sea level. The environment is less populated by animals but heavily populated in wolves which makes scense.  We are in a pack after all.

I can smell us getting close because the bland smell of brick and car gas just wafted by.

Next we have hearing. Again, I don't know if it's the two sides working together but my hearing is incredibl. Like, too good. Like, I almost don't like it good. A normal vamp or Lycan can here the pumping of a heart but if I wanted to, I could here the blood moving in your capillaries. I could here electricity. I can even here ants breath.

Joking.

But I probably could if I tried but back to the now. I listen to where the wolves around me place their feet and measure the wavelength of the sound before it bounces back to me. Depending on how long the wavelength took to bounce back, I can basically paint out the picture of my surroundings even though I have a mini eco-location like a bat but I think that ties in with my instincts. Don't know.

We're close. I can feel it. Hft. I could easily escape I just choose not to.

And maybe it's because I'm weaker but I still could.

This isn't the first time I've been captured by a pack. I almost take it as a field trip of some sort. I get to see different pack land, different pack rules, different ways they find to torture me- which doesn't work- but it's still kinda fun. It's putting a delay to my schedule but I'll only stay two days.

Ohhh. I wonder what they serve the prisoners?

Information filled chapter. If you have questions on what her Vamp side can do or how the whole 50% wolf , 50% vamp thing works HMU.

FYI- this book is a modern book so phones, air pods, smartwatchs and all that shebang is used sooo... yah.