6.0

For @lizzyfatima. Check out her book.

Alpha's POV

We had planned this a long time. Working with the naibouring pack was hard. We were modern, they were old school. That's the biggest of our differences and maybe even the only one.

We would catch a scent around the town of something unknown and before you know it, it's gone till next season. It wasn't an animal that's for shore. We asked some of the locals if they had seen anyone new but it's a big city. You see someone every day but yesterday, the guy at the hardware store said he had a women come in and buy a hammock. Women he only ever saw twice a year. This raised an eyebrow but we couldn't jump to conclusions. So we kept searching.

Today was our big break. We caught scent of blood, just outside the city so we scouted the area until we found the approximate location of our pray and had her surrounded.

Why catch her? Easy. She could be a rouge and rouges do have the tendency of working together or even worse. She could be working with the Voltori as a spy. I hate those blood suckers.

There's nothing more disgusting or revolting then a Vampire. Well there is one thing but I don't need to mention things of myth.

I walk out my office late at night to go see what I've caught.

I walk out the pack house, across a huge field to a small shed. The guards at the door bow their heads as I walk past greeting them. Inside the shed there are stairs leading down into darkness. Once at the bottom, I open a thick vault door to the bright lights of the dungeons or callers as we call them. I ask a guard where the new captive is and get pointed to cell 24.

I thank her and walk till the occupied cell and look through the thick, bullet proof glass. Inside a women lays on her back as a UV light shines on her. She doesn't look to bad so she must be an old Vamp. We need to question her tomorrow. Her body twitches and I know she can feel my star so I turn and walk back down the corridor, through the vault door, up the stairs and out into the night.

My wolf stirs inside me. I frown at the odd feeling in my chest but shrug it off and make my way back to the pack house, up two flights, down one and up three to get to my chambers where I sleep alone. I took the longest way here. I like walking through the pack 'house' admiring all that I've worked for. All that I've built. We call it a pack house but it's more a pack mansion.

I get ready for bed by taking off my button up and jeans going straight to bed in nothing but boxers.

It's been a long day and a couldn't care less.

So how was that. Bad at writing others POV's so you won't be seeing a lot of the Alphas POV.
Till next time my fellow savages
Love
MNM 😈