chapter 17

Jared was in a mood when I called him.  He demanded to know why I wasn't at his  house.   Me" I just wanna stay home tonight ".  J" are you telling me no? ".  Me" Yes ".  He went silent and I knew if I said no he would make me pay for it.  Me" I'm coming over ". J"that's what I thought you said.....hurry up!".   I got changed and headed out again. He had control over me and I was starting not to like it.  I was blinded by head lights in my driveway.  Oh great he was here now?    The car door opened and Shannon got out.  Me" I'm leaving so can you move your car! ".  He ran up to me and picked me up and carried and slammed me against the door. Me" I can't do this right now ". He missed me and made my head spin.  S" I'm done with you telling me no ".  That was it!  Jared came in my thoughts. Me" Shannon let me leave ".  S" no ".  He fished for my house keys and opened my door and carried me up to my room.  Me" I said no ".  S" let me make love to you...... I wont hurt you ". He took off his shirt and came in top of me and pushed up my shirt kissing gently on my stomach. I felt butterflies with him.  It was a sweeter feeling I wasn't used too. He looked up to me and sat up again. For some damn reason I felt tears again. I was sick of being this damn  emotional.   S" Julie.......I'm not here to do anything but love you ".   He brought his lips to mine and touched my face with his hand.  He slowly reached down and pushed off my skirt and kissed my neck.  I ran my hands in his hair and felt his breath on my skin. I moaned and he kissed on my arm and his finger on my clit.  Me" mm mm fuck dont stop please ". He kissed on my chin and pushed fingers inside me and fucked me faster and moaned in my ear.  I gripped his arm and closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling he was giving me.  Love not lust.  He kissed my lips and pushed his tongue in my mouth and locked his hand in mine. I could feel his cock by my pussy and he felt my hips arch up.  He quickly picked up on my hint and pushed down his pants and held his cock at my core and pushed slowly inside.   Me" auh fuck!".  S" you ok? ".  Me" yeaa ".  He kissed me again and thrusted me harder and his eyes locked on mine.  His breath on my lips sweat dripped off his face onto mine. S" I love you ".  No!  I was done!   Me " get off ".    S" no......stop fuckin pushing me away ".  He pinned me down and kissed me deeper.  My pulse was racing and his hips jerked into my body he moaned loud in my ear and said " I love you ". Me" stop saying it, you don't mean it ". He was panting harder and I felt it washing over me.  Me" oh shit........mmmmmm Shannon ".  S" cum for me". Kissing me I tightened around his cock as I came.    S" Jesus.... mm mm".  He came inside me and I freaked out.  Me" damit! ".    S" I love you......i wanna be with you ".  Me" you don't mean it ". He carress my face and pulls me next to his body.   S" your safe with me ".  Me" why are you playing games with me ".   S" I'm not...... I just am being break with you ".   Me" I already have someone controlling me I don't need love ".  That crushed his heart.  He pulled away and looked at me.  S" why would you say that?  I fuckin just ripped my heart out and gave it to you and you fuckin treat it like its nothing?  "   I laid on my back and looked at the celling.  Me" That's how I feel Shannon".  S" fine I'm out ".   I gave my heart to Jared it was off limits to Shannon.  But there was no way to make him understand.