chapter 34

So now here we are in Paris!  Jared had no clue how serious Kim was about getting him back.   Me" we are gonna be late for our hair appointment ".  K" ok I'm done! ". We left the airport and jumped in the cab heading to the salon.   The place was like a beautiful piece of art.  We got out paid and walked inside.  She was up and sat in her chair getting her hair color a platinum blind with dark brown highlights.  She was gonna knock Jared off his ass.  I decided to get a light honey brown and blonde highlights.   I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the screen and his name appeared.   His voice resounded in my ear as I said hello.  Heaven spoke to my heart. S" where are you? .I couldn't help but smile.   Me" I'm in Paris getting my hair done ".    S" I wanna see you ".   Me" you just seen me the other day".  His breath in my ear like he was right here with me.  S" meet me at the Eiffel tower in two hours ".    Me" ok I will be there ".   S" you better be there ".  I hung up and finally it was my turn to get my hair fixed.   Hours later I followed Kim to get dressed and I headed off to see my heart.    I got in the cab and shortly pulled up to the Eiffel tower.  I didn't see him there so I got out and waited. I adjusted my coat and fixed my heels.  Seconds later....... " how did I get so lucky to see such a beautiful angel right here waiting just for me?".    I turned around and he knocked me off my feet.  Dressed to kill.  All in black with a hat that hid his eyes.  Me" well hello there, I've been waiting for my prince to come and steal my heart ".    He tipped his hat back and smiled so big.   S" at your service, you ready for the best night of your life ".    He held out his hand I  locked mine in his.  He kissed it to his lips and looked at me and said " you look so amazing you take my breath away ".    I smiled and he stopped and pulled me in his arms.   Me" what's on your mind my hazel eyed estacy ".   He kissed me and said " you ".