chapter 38

Finally home !  The Hollywood bowl show was a week away.  This was one I was so excited to see. In my home town , you couldn't beat the home turf.  It was giving me chills to think of Jared singing "City of angels " at home. Jared got showered and decided he wanted to go for hike. So since Kim and I decided hell!  Let's do this!   And of course this happens.   S" jewels, just stay here in was hoping we could lay in bed and watch a movie since we just got home ".  Me" whatever fine ".  Jared and Kim  left out and I fixed us some popcorn and started a movie.   He laid back in bed and I had no idea he was naked under them sheets.   S" why are you over there? ".  Me" can I change clothes ?".   S" no!".   I took off my clothes he was pissing me off.  I yore back the blankets and shit! He was hard as fuck!  Damn!   S" wanna take a ride?".  Me" not just yet bad bab boy". I leaned down and licked his leg up and he kept his eyes on me.  I smacked his hip and said " you naughty bitch! You were naked and hard as hell and you pissed me off!  I should punish you ". He sat up and grinned pulled me close onto his lap nibbling on my neck.  S" and how will you do that hmmm ". Auh shit the way he moans in my ear.  His hand runs under my ass I can feel his cock begging to come inside and play.   I hold around his neck and say " just wait and find out naughty whore ".  I got off of his body and grabbed my toys.  I stepped into some lingerie and came back out.  I cracked the long black whip and said " ass up on all four your filthy thick cock bitch ". He bit his lip and came off the bed and picked me up.  I landed on the bed but quickly got back up and grabbed his hands behind his back and tied them.  His ass was up face down and I smacked his ass hard for not listening.  I yanked his head back by his hair and said" see what happens when naughty bitches don't listen to me?".   He laughed in a sexy tone and said" show me what you got ".  I reached down around his cock and began to stroke it slowly.  He began to fuck my hand and I held his hands licking his neck. He began to moan louder I said " mm mm does someone like this shit?  You like how I get you off baby hmm?".  S" wait till I get free ".  I smacked his ass with a whip and said" haaaa if you get free ".