chapter 23

I was still stunned that Kim was now part of Jared's fucked side.  I wanted nothing to do with him. But I was addicted and hooked. Shannon was up downstairs going over drum stuff.   I reached to grab his hoodie off the chair and wrapped it in my arms and fell back asleep.   Food and anything else didn't sound good at all.  Awhile later,  I was fast asleep he came in the room and noticed I had his hoodie and smiled coming over to me kissing my cheek.  S" I love you ".  He climbed into bed with and fell asleep. Next day I woke up he wasn't there.  I glanced over and it was almost noon. Guess I was tired.   I got up and took a shower and made some of his coffee in the cupboard.  It seemed more and more he was becoming my second roommate. I didn't mind at all waking up to him made me wanna live life and be happy.   I walked out back to the pool  I dipped my feet in and took in the warm sunshine.  Mmmmmm felt good.  I heard the front open and shut.  Me" Shannon? Baby I'm out back ".   K" are you now? ".  Oh fuck.  K" how come  you haven't asked for more shit?" Me" I'm good I have enough ". K" does your boy you know? ".  Me" you mean my fuckin beast of a sexy man?  Yes ".   K" sorry honey I make a lot of money so I'm gonna need you to buy some more or else ".   I got up I wasn't fuckin afraid of her.   Me" or else what? ".   J" oh believe us you don't wanna find out...... you do love Shannon right?  You don't want anything bad to happen to him do you? ".   Me" fuck you Jared".  He came over to me grabbed my neck and licked my chin and said in a evil fucked up tone.  J" your pussy is the worst I've ever had...... so no thank you ". Me". get out of my house ".  He grabbed my arm hard and it burned. Me" stop ".   J" take a hit and we will leave ".  Me" I already did earlier ".   K" baby you know I know when your lying don't you? ".   Me" you...... my best friend since I was a child you chose dick and drugs over me".  She walked up behind him and reached into his pants and said " mmmmmm his cock is my drug I'm a fiend for it".  He let me go and waited for them to leave.  J" here...... do it".   I grabbed it and threw it across the pavement.  Jared came over and slapped me across my face.  Fuck it stings.   I dropped down holding my face and he said" now..... are you gonna do it or have note fuckin things to say? ".   I looked in his dark eyes and said" why don't you ask Shannon ". BAM! One shot threw Jared's ass clear across the pool deck on his ass.  S"  that was just a fuckin warning shot bitch! ". Jared got up and Kim was coming after me and Shannon stood in between us.  S" get the fuck out! ".   Jared and Kim grabbed hands and left but not without saying one last word.  J" just wait till he's not here to save you! ".  They left finally.   S" you ok?".   Me" I'm fine! ".    S" stop being a bitch to me! ".    I stood up and shoved him hard not even  making a dent and said " he fuckin threatened to inject me with meth Shannon!  So fuckin pardon me is I'm not all lovey fuckin dovey kissing you as a thank you ok? ".   He suddenly picked me up in his arms to his waist and said " fuck your hot when your pissed off like this".  I looked at him and grinned. Me" mm? mm some big dirty man wanna get fucked? ".   He smacked my ass and carried me to bed and slammed me down roughly tearing off his clothes and mine.   He grabbed my legs and slammed all if his hard thick cock into me.   Me" auh fuck yes ".  He smacked my ass again and came over me and sucked on my chest.   I wanted to ride him. I rolled us over and got on top.  I held his throat and rolled my hips.   S" fuck your so tight....... shit!".    Me" your to fuckin big...... you whore!".  He sat up and sucked on my neck and grabbed my ass in his hands rocking me harder against his cock.  I held his legs and leaned back making him hit my G spot.  Shannon pushed me back even further and licked my body up to my lips.  Me" fuck you slut! Make me cum".   He took over and rubbed my clit and I felt my pussy shatter in seconds.  S" your gonna cum again ".  He rolled us over and pinned my arms down slamming into me without mercy.  Me" fuck..   fuck".  He looked in my eyes and said " cum...... baby cum with me ". He let me free and I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him feeling his cum go inside me as I came all over his dick.  We both tried to catch our breath and I pulled his head to my chest and kissed it.  Me' damn I should get mad more often...... fuck baby".  He smiled and kissed my hand.