Chapter 27

I had a heavy heart and needed closure of to find out why my sister, my best friend wasn't talking to me anymore. I couldn't make Shannon understand where I was coming from.  S" she's gonna drag you back down when you go there, so why even bother!  Let her hit rock bottom that's how you help someone.  You don't enable their habit and say yea keep on killing yourself I will just be here to watch you go down. ..it doesn't work like that jewels ! She will come around and be there again, but sober but you need to be where with me, I need you ".   Me" she needs me worse right now god damit!  Your being fuckin selfish ".  S" I'm being selfish?  I am?   Who the fuck saved your ass so many time?  If I wasnt. there he would loaded your fuckin ass full of that shit and who knows what could have happened?  I fuckin love you and wants what best for you is that so bad? ".   Me" no and I love you too but let me go ".   He came and stood in from of me.   S" you really want me to let you go?  Forever let you g?".   Me " no, let me fly to New  York and save my sister that's all I'm asking of you Shannon ".   S" Fine you you know what?  Go just go!   When she drags you back to the dark side I'm not gonna be there to save you this time ". And he left the room .  I knew he was hurt but this was for me.  Hours passed we didn't speak and I needed to leave to the airport.  I had my bags in my hands and was at the door when he stepped out of his drum studio.  S" need a rid".   I looked down at the floor and said " please ". He closed the door and came up behind me wrapping his arms around me.   I reached back around his neck.  S" I love you I don't wanna have us fight ".   Me " I love you too Shannon, just trust me that's all I ask ".  He kissed my cheek and said in my ear " I'm gonna miss you, don't stay long ".  Auh damn that voice!     Me" your making it hard for me to  leave you know that? ".   He kissed my neck and his hands roamed up and down my arms.  S" mmmmmm good then don't ".  Me" my flight leaves in and hour ".  He came over in front if me and dropped to his knees and pushed up my shirt kissing my stomach.  I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned enjoying his touch.  I felt my skirt drop down to the floor and his lips connecting with my pussy.  Me" auh fuck Shannon....... now?".  He lifted my leg on his shoulder and slid his tongue inside me.   He moaned and sucked me making my legs shake bad.   I held his held and rode his lips wanting more of this fire he ignited in my body!    He grabbed my ass and pushed his lips and tongue deeper inside me.  He looked up at me and smiled..  S" cum for me ".  I held his neck tight AMD screamed out in pleasure cumming hard all over his sexy lips.   I couldn't catch my breath my heart was pounding hard in my chest.  He stood up letting my leg go to the floor. S" we still have time for you to take care of me baby ".  He picked me up and took me back upstairs slamming the door.