chapter 35

Jared " ok, let's see what to eat? ".  He headed out to tour the city on foot.  Kim grabbed a cab and headed to find a new purse and maybe perfume.  Paris had the best around anyways.    Jared arrives at the local cafe and walked inside.  J" I will take this and one if those thank you ".   He paid and turned to walk out of the door when she appeared.  K" oh god ".  He stared at her through the window.    She walked in a he never left her eyes.  J" hey ".   K" hi".   He just stood there . K" I'm sorry ". J" me too ".  K" I don't want us to fight ".   J" me neither ".    He couldn't help but get lost in her eyes.  K" why are you staring at me? ".  He smiled and said " I forgot just how beautiful your are ".   K" I got my hair done".    He smiled and winked " I noticed".    He reached for her hand and they walked outside.     J" Why did you leave? ".  K" I don't know right now ".    He came closer and said " I have a hole in my heart and your the reason ".  She leaned her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head.   K" do you love her? ".   J" yes but....... I don't wanna choose ".   K" I think you already did ". She stood up and right behind them the one that only wanted his heart had seen it all. She felt her heart break and turned and walked away.  She couldn't believe how he told her she was all he ever wanted and yet his lips and arms were around her again.  I should right for him, but why?  He would say what I wanna hear and convince me to stay and then run back to her again.  Jared turned and seen Nina walking away and he knew was in trouble.    J" Nina!!!!  wait! ".    He ran to her and this made Kim irrate.    K" damit!  He's mine and I'm gonna fuckin fight for him ".    N" I had him first ".  K' did and who is he trying to get back?  Yea me!  ".   N" who did he run after? oh yea that would be me!".    K" Jared?  Choose".  Jared looked at both of them and knew he was fucked either way. One would be happy the other would be mad and heart broken.  N" Jared you know what your heart wants ".  He looked down and said " I'm walking away and I'm not gonna choose "   He put his hands in his pocket and pulled out his phone and called me.  I kissed Shannon as we laid in bed after dinner.   Me" hello?".    J" I need to talk ".    Me" what's going on?".    J" I just need  to talk".   Me" come to Shannon's room and we can watch movies and eat and be crazy ".   J" Shannon's there ".   Me" yea it would be his room ".  J" can he leave maybe? ".  I look at Shannon and he smiles.   Me" um how about I meet you in a bit in the lobby? ".   J" that works ". We hang up and Shannon gives me a  look.  S" who was that? ".   Me" your brother ".  He laid his head on my chest and kissed my arm. S" what does he want? ".   Me" to talk? ".  He suddenly changed and go up.   Me" its to talk ".   S" yea because that's what he wants, really? ".     I roll my eyes and look out the window.   S" whatever go then ".  Me" dramatic much? ".     S" no just I know how his mind works ".  Me" so you automatically think I'm just gonna go to his room and fuck him right? ".    S" yea.... pretty much ".   I was done.  I grabbed my phone my coat and was at the door when he pushed my body up in the door frame and looked down on me.  S" I love you I'm not trying to loose you. to him ".   Me"  your not ".  He tilted my chin to look up at him  and said " when you come back, you will get a surprise ". He leaned down and kissed me.  Me" mmmmmmm I like this idea of a surprise ".   He kissed me again and said " hurry back ".   I left and met up with Jared.    He was waiting for me and looked upset.    J" I'm not gonna choose between them ".  Me" they both love you ". He turned to me and smiled and said " what if I want you? ".   Me" I'm not an option for you ".   He came over closer and I pulled away.  I got up and said " you crossed the line. I'm done I'm going back to my man ".  J" he cheated on you with Kim". I stopped in my tracks.  He was starting shit that was gonna make big problems. Me" don't start shit ".  J" ask him about the other night ".   I was done.  I walked back up to the room and opened the door and seen Shannon in bed with roses in his hand and he was asleep.   I felt so bad. I took off my clothes and pulled back the covers and kissed his heart and said " I love you ". He moved and I held tight around him. His eyes opened and looked at me.  His hand caressed my face smiling.  S" I got tired ". I came up to his lips and kissed him.    Me " let's go back to sleep again".    I laid on his chest and closed my eyes.