chapter 29

She buttoned her coat over he light pink dress. A knock came at the door and she felt butterflies in her stomach.   She opens it and he stands there with a megawatt smile and a bunch of red roses just for her.  She smiled and he handed her the roses.    N" they are beautiful I love them thank you ".  He reached for her hand and kissed it.  J" I'd do anything to make you smile my Nina".   They walked to his car and he opened the door for her and then as she sat down he leaned in and stole a kiss.  N" oh my well now". J" you know you enjoyed like I did " He winked and got in the car.  N" where to my personal driver? ". He turned to her and stared in awe she felt her cheeks burn and he took the hint.  He leaned in and took her lips captive, tasting the passion she felt for him in that moment. His hand gently carress her arms leaving goosebumps down her spine.  The love that they thought was long buried  and gone for good had found a way back into their hearts.   N" you captivate me Jared ".  He held her hand and drove to the restaurant.  As they got inside,  he had another surprise.    N" where's our table? ".  J"follow me". She followed his lead and when the curtain was pulled back, her heart was in heaven.  N" oh god this...... its beautiful! ".  A small private table for two covered with candles, a vase of red roses and Rosay with two glasses.   J" for us ".   She turned to him and held his face their lips crashed tasting euphoric estacy in each others kiss.   N" your still the most romantic man I've ever met Jared ".  He held her fight against his body and leaned into her neck and whispered " you deserve all of my heart and more my sweet Nina "  He rubs her back and kisses her neck.   J" shall we eat ".   They sat down and ordered their cuisine. Time never let their love fade away.