9

Jungkook stumbled over his feet as he tried to keep from falling but his mind was more focused on the soft lips touching his own. He was so close to crying until Taehyung spilled out his emotions to him.

He never knew Taehyung was struggling just as much as he was.

Jungkook was soon falling backwards onto the bed. Taehyung followed by straddling the maknae's hips, never diconnecting their lips from each other.

Jungkook sighed into the kiss as Taehyung's hands grabbed his hair.

Taehyung wanted to wreck the hell out of the boy beneath him, but he didn't want to go too fast so he slowed down and then stopped.

He rested his forehead against Jungkook's, breathing heavily.

"I'm...woah" Jungkook breathed out as Taehyung flopped down on the bed next to him. He was in a daze. Is this what love always feels like?
He turned to look at Taehyung who was smiling at him. "That was just wow" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung's heart beamed when he saw Jungkook smile his big bunny smile as he laughed.
He's so thankful for his hyungs for helping him figure his feelings out.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him and buried his face into the crook of his neck.

Jungkook smiled as he felt Taehyung press a kiss to his neck. "Tae? Im guessing you like me so when di- when did figure that out?"
Jungkook asked.

Taehyung laughed "I'll tell you soon kookie, but just nap with me for now, okay?"

Jungkook gulped with nervousnes.
He was scared that Taehyung was just acting like he liked him so he wouldn't have a one sided crush anymore. Even so, he hugged Taehyung close. When he soon heard small snores coming from Tae, he smiled a smile full of love and closed his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't get to sleep though.
He was happy, but he was also confused.
Why did Taehyung suddenly show interest in him?

He looked down at the boy sleeping in his arms and it finally hit him hard that he just made out with Kim Taehyung. That actually happened.

Jungkook slightly squealed and buried his nose into Taehyung's hair. "Is this happening?"
He whispered. "Is this like actually happening?" He smiled as he pulled Tae closer to him, if that was even possible.

"What are you mumbling about?"
Taehyung quietly said as he lifted his head to look at Jungkook.

"Did I wake you? Im sorry." Jungkook frowned as he saw Taehyung's eyes squint at the light in the room.

"Kinda. You squeezed me too tightly"
Taehyung chuckled sleepily as he brought his hands up to rub his eyes. "I didn't mind, i just wasn't in a deep enough sleep."
He sat up and then looked down at Jungkook.

He took in Jungkook's messy hair and innocent eyes as he checked him out. The boy truly was too beautiful for Taehyung to fully take in during one sitting.

His eyes found their way to look at the mole under Jungkook's bottom lip.
After a few seconds his attention moved upwards.

The boy's lips were practically begging to be kissed.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook's eyes before going back down to his lips. As he slowly started to lean in he watched as Jungkook's eyes slowly started closing when their lips were almost touching.

The door suddenly opened.

Taehyung quickly lifted his head as he heard Hoseok's voice.

"Jungkook, are you awa- oh..hey Tae.
What are you doing in here?"
His voice was full of question as he stepped into the room slightly.

"Just talking" Taehyung said quickly, receiving a sad expression from Jungkook.

Hoseok eyed the way Jungkook was laying down with Taehyung too close to him, his hand next to the younger boy's head.
There was no way they were just 'talking'.

"You guys are being gay aren't you."
Hoseok said as Taehyung's mouth dropped open.

"Hyung! Oh my god."
Taehyung said as he covered his face.

Jungkook shifted awkwardly, propping himself up onto his elbows.

"Oh come onnn Taehyung, be gay with him.
After all, you've been waiting for this."
Hoseok winked and then laughed before he walked back out of the room.

Jungkook raised one eyebrow and looked at Taehyung with a smirk. "You've been waiting?
Oh please do explain yourself."

Taehyung let out a long sigh.
"I've been talking with our hyungs so they could help me figure myself out ever since you said you had a crush on me.."

"They helped me figure out i um..liked you. Apparently, according to Joon, when i start talking about you i can't stop."
Taehyung shyly laughed.
"They just let me talk to them.
That's why i haven't been around you much.
I'd become too flustered and confused."

Taehyung had so much to tell Jungkook about what he learned about himself, but he was going to be damned if he let those lips go unkissed.

He put his hand behind Jungkook's neck quickly and brought him in to meet his lips.
This kiss was slower than their first one.

He heard Jungkook sigh happily as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

When Taehyung bit Jungkook's lower lip softly, he knew he was screwed.

Taehyung was addicted to Jungkook.