8

Jungkook barely had enough in him to answer.
"I was waiting for the bathroom. You took a long time so i think i fell asleep."

Taehyung flushed a light shade of pink as he realized Jungkook was sitting out here against the wall while he was on the other side touching himself.

"Well you can go now." Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook didn't hear anything Taehyung said.
All he heard was his own hearbeat in his ears as he stared in fear at Taehyung's towel as it started slipping down his hips.

"Tae. Your towel. Get your towel" Jungkook spoke frantically, knowing his heart, and his dick, wouldnt be able to handle themselves if that towel fell all the way down.

Jungkook has seen a naked Taehyung before but he hasn't seen a naked Taehyung sitting on him before.

Taehyung quickly threw his hands down to grab his towel. Things were just not going his way today.

He sighed as he brought his hips up, securing the towel around his waist again. As he lowered himself back down he jerked with shock as Jungkook's hands grabbed him.

Taehyung heard a groan come from Jungkook as his hands grasped his arm and thigh.
He winced at how tight the maknae's grip was.

"What the hel-" Taehyung stopped as he saw a deeply flushed Jungkook, his eyes half closed and his mouth agape.

"Get off of me."

"Are you okay Jungko-" Taehyung was pushed gently backwards. He wanted to protest and get an answer out of Jungkook but the younger boy was already up and moving quickly down the hall. "Jungkook!" Taehyung said loudly.
His comment was ignored as the boy's door shut loudly.

He sat in the hallway bewildered.
Everything about Jungkook was becoming strange and he wasnt sure how to react.
He was just making things unnecessarily awkward. Taehyung shook his head slightly as he too finally stood up and went to his room.

Jungkook dropped to his knees in front of his bed and threw his face down into his crossed arms onto the blanket. He grimiced at his situation.

He's never once got hard before over Taehyung but yet, here he was now, his pants getting tighter with every passing second.

(Warning: NSFW AHEAD!)

(NSFW end)

(NSFW end)

Jungkook laughed to himself as he brought his head up to look at the ceiling. He felt stress free, and even if it was only for a couple moments, he'd be okay with that.

Jungkook shakily stood up after a few minutes, pulling his bottoms back on with him, and stretched.

He sighed happily and looked at his bottoms.
He scrunched his face up in disgust as he looked at the mess that covered them from his actions and then changed into jeans and a t-shirt.
He practically skipped to the door and swung it open.

Taehyung didn't mean to hear the boy on the other side of the door. After everything that happened, he realized it was probably upsetting for Jungkook because of his crush and all, so he came to apologize.

When he heard the lewd sounds coming from the other side of the door, he froze up. He froze up completely and it wasn't until he heard his name that he finally processed what was happening.

He was filled with such a strong emotion of disgust and couldn't wait to face the boy.

So when the door finally swung open, presenting a happy Jungkook who suddenly turned white from fear, Taehyung moved forward quickly.
He grabbed the front of the boy's shirt and pushed him into the room, kicking the door closed behind him.

He pulled jungkook closer to him.
"How fucking dare you do that. Who gave you the right? You can't just d-" Jungkook interrupted him, almost in tears but too shocked to let them fall.

"I'm so sorry hyung. Please. Im so sor-"

"Do NOT interrupt me Jungkook."

Jungkook tried to keep his panic attack down. Taehyung had his shirt gripped in his fists tightly which prevented him from escaping.

"You think you can just let my name come out of your mouth like that, huh? You think that's okay?" Taehyung whispered fiercely.

"You think that's okay to do when I'm not the one who's making you do it?"
Jungkook's eyes opened wide.

"You think it's okay for you to tell me you love me when im feeling this way? Confused and crushing on my best friend?"
Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer.

"That doesn't settle well with me kookie.." Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips.

Before Jungkook had any time to reply, Taehyung was smashing his lips up against the younger's, sending Jungkook flying backwards with Tae on top of him.