17

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's temple before he replied. "We're right here baby."

Jungkook's body shook as he let out another soft cry. "No. I mean the hickey. Please. Make it go away. I dont want it there, please."
He dropped the shirt he was holding and grabbed onto Taehyung's.

Everyone pulled away from the hug at Jungkook's words. Taehyung was filled with anger as he quickly pulled back to find what Jungkook was talking about and surely enough, what his boyfriend said was true.

There was definitely a hickey. How come they hadn't seen it before? Maybe it was the placing, or maybe it was just because it was dark outside, but it was there. It was there in the crook of his neck. Small and faint, but it was still there.

Taehyung ran his thumb over the bruise.
Not only did that creep assault his boyfriend, they marked him.

That man better be happy that he's in jail, because Taehyung wouldn't have let him get away with it so easily.

"Is that..oh my god kookie." Jimin whispered as he threw his hand up to cover his mouth.
He was afraid he'd start crying.

The mark indicated that Taehyung and Jimin didn't get there fast enough, and It absolutely crushed the both of them.

"Um.." Taehyung gulped as he looked at his hyungs. "Could you guys please leave for a bit?" He asked as he brought his hand up to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to be uncomfortable as they talked about this.

They were reluctant, especially Jimin, but they got the message and stood up. Each one of them said their goodbyes, but Jungkook didn't look up once.

Before Yoongi walked out, he stopped and looked at Taehyung. "We love you both."
He stated, and then the door shut softly.

Taehyung turned his attention back to Jungkook and pushed him softly to make him sit up.
The tears were still falling but Jungkook was becoming more calm.

"Baby" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face with his hand. "I'm sorry i wasn't there. This would have never happened."

Jungkook tried his best to look at Taehyung because he didn't want Tae to think this was his fault.

"No, no." He shook his head. "This isn't your fault. Please stop. Blaming yourself doesn't make me feel better." Jungkook said making eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung grimiced. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to act that way." He frowned slightly. "What do you want me to do to help?"

Taehyung eyed the hickey as Jungkook became quiet.

"I feel disgusting. It's going to take a couple days for this to go away. I don't want this reminder Taehyung." Jungkook reached up to touch the bruise. "There's nothing we can do, is there?"
His voice cracked with defeat.

"Sadly, no. We could cover up it up with makeup, maybe?" Taehyung didn't know what to say.
He wanted to help. He just didn't know how.
The more he looked at Jungkook's neck though, the more inviting it became.

Taehyung knew this was a bad idea.

Taehyung knew but yet he still licked his thumb and rubbed it hard on the bruise, trying to wash away any germs the man had left there.

"i don't think it's going to wash away."
Jungkook laughed loudly as he watched Taehyung scrub his neck.

Taehyung smiled as he heard that sweet laugh. Its only been a few hours but it felt like years since he last heard it.

"I'm not THAT stupid Jungkookie." Taehyung said with a scoff, immediately smiling afterwards.

Jungkook held his hands up defensively.
"Hey, I'm not the one trying to lick away a bruise."

"I haven't even started the licking yet."
Taehyung said casually, not missing the way Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What?" Jungkook laughed nervously.

Taehyung dropped his hand and looked at his boyfriend. "It might be awkward because we haven't done it before..but i could replace that mark," Taehyung pointed at the hickey and dropped his hand again "with my own."

Taeyhung felt stupid as Jungkook looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"Shit, ignore that, that was stupid of me to-"

"Right on it?" Jungkook asked, interrupting Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him with confusion.

"You would put it right over it? Your mark i mean.." Jungkook became nervous at the thought.

"Yeah. That's kinda weird, right? I just thought you'd like it more if you saw my mark..i guess?" Taehyung said.

"Yes. Do it." Jungkook declared a bit too quickly.

Taehyung wasn't expecting this answer.
After everything Jungkook just went through, he was still willing to be touched in such a way.
They haven't done anything like this with each other yet so should they really do it now?

Is this taking advantage of Jungkook?
Is this like him being under the influence?
But instead of aclohol it's trauma?

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked.
It was only a hickey but he wanted to be completely sure before he did anything.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." Jungkook said quietly.

"Um. Okay then." Taehyung got up on his knees and hovered over Jungkook.
How exactly do you start these things off?

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's head and lolled it to the side a bit to expose his neck.
He still felt disgusted seeing the mark.

Before he did anything though, he kissed Jungkook. The kiss was slow and sweet.
It was full of love.

When the kiss was over with Taehyung moved his lips down to Jungkook's neck.
Taehyung became hesitant because when he neared the hickey, he suddenly felt awkward.

Another man made this. Another man had his mouth right here and Taehyung was about to have his mouth there too. He honestly felt disgusted but he realized soon enough that this was his boyfriend. This was Jungkook's neck.
That creep didn't own Jungkook, Taehyung did.