18

With that thought in mind, Taehyung placed his lips against Jungkook's neck.
His mouth was open slightly so he could pull the skin in between his teeth.

Taehyung didn't know what he was doing.
He was giving a hickey but at the same time he was giving a love bite.

He let his tongue slide over the skin in his mouth. Every few seconds be would let go and then pull the skin right back between his teeth.
He then gave the skin a hard suck before repeating the process.

Taehyung knew he was doing well when Jungkook let out a sigh.

Taehyung let out a grunt as Jungkook grabbed a fistful of his hair. This was normal right? It was normal to start gaining an erection while giving a hickey..Right?

Taehyung did his best to keep his lower half away from Jungkook, but it was hard to do when he heard small moans.

Hearing these moans without a door between them was pure heaven.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook's neck, the mark he left blazing a bright purple.
He might have went a bit overboard with all the sucking.

"It's covered." Taehyung whipered.
He didn't mean to make it so extreme.

"Fuck." Jungkook spoke up.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook. When he saw Jungkook blush and look down, he followed his gaze.

It seems like they both have a little problem.

Taehyung blushed as he saw the tent that formed in Jungkook's jeans. This happened over a hickey? He had an erection though too, so he wasn't in a position to question things.

Taehyung trailed his eyes over Jungkook's bare chest and up to his face.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook breathed out.
He felt embarassed as Taehyung watched him. He didn't mean to get so hard but the feeling of Taehyung's mouth on his neck and his chest against his own was too much to handle.

"What? No, don't feel sorry! I have the same problem." Taehyung giggled softly.

They both looked at each other awkwardly.
Do they act upon this or do they walk away painfully hard?

"So..do you want me to, you know."
Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and pulled his lips close enough to his to where they barely touched.

"Just fucking kiss me Tae" he whispered.

Taehyung said nothing more as he closed the distance between him and Jungkook.

Jungkook fell back onto the floor as Taehyung pressed his body against his. Their lips moved quickly together and Jungkook spread his legs so Taehyung could lay between them.

Taehyung sighed into the kiss. He was feeling overwhelmingly turned on and all he wanted to do was wreck Jungkook. The way the younger boy was sprawled out beneath him just made the strain in his pants more painful.

Jungkook's moan filled the room when Taehyung grabbed his bottom lip between his teeth.

After hearing the sound, Taehyung couldn't stop himself from slamming his hips down into his boyfriend's erection.

"F-fuck!" Jungkook gasped loudly at the contact.

Becoming desperate to hear and feel more, Taehyung continued ro grind down against Jungkook who soon became a shaking mess.

They gave up on kissing as they were too indulged in the pleasure they were feeling to focus on anything else.

Jungkook didn't know what to do.
He's never done this before with someone else.
It's always just been him alone in his bedroom, plus that time Taehyung listened to him.

All he knew is that he felt good and he wanted so much more.

Well, at least he thought he did.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's jaw as his hand slid down to fumble with the button on the younger's jeans.

When the button was undone, Jungkook sighed quietly. The pressure he felt from the jeans were gone, but now he could feel his dick throb from the neglect of not being touched.

Taehyung hesitated before sliding his hand into Jungkook's jeans. He was shaking as he slid over the prominent bulge, feeling Jungkook shiver.

Taehyung could feel that Jungkook was quite big, but nothing extreme. He started to sweat with anticipation.

When Taehyung finally gripped Jungkook's length through his underwear, Jungkook's mouth opened wide. No sound came out as his hips thrust forward.

It felt amazing. Taehyung's long fingers felt like heaven until he thought of them belonging to the man from earlier.

Jungkook saw the man's face and instead of Taehyung, he felt the thick fingers that clutched his wrists around his length instead.

A cry escaped Jungkook as he flinched away from Taehyung's touch. He grabbed at Tae's shoulders.

"Stop. Stop, Tae, stop!"

Taehyung immediately pulled away and grabbed Jungkook's face softly.

"I'm here baby, I'm here. Open your eyes please." Taehyung said with anxiety filling him.
Watching Jungkook squeeze his eyes shut in fear was heartbreaking.

Taehyung reached down and buttoned Jungkook's jeans back up. He then placed as kiss on his lips. Taehyung cared more about Jungkook than his own sexual desire.

He waited until Jungkook opened his eyes again before saying anything.

"Hey Jungkookie, you okay?"