13

"So, now that we're mostly okay now."
Taehyung trailed off with a smile.

"Yes?" Jungkook tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, hoping the next thing that came out of Tae's mouth were the words he's been waiting to hear.

"Will you, Jeon Jungkook, officially be mine?" Taehyung said softly. "I promise to try and i promise to never let anything break us."
He pulled the boy closer, making their noses touch.

Jungkook immediately smiled widely at the question and answered with a laugh.

"Of course."

Things became better between all of the members when Jungkook and Taehyung told them about their relationship. They were all glad to see the two happy and talking to each other once again.

Hoseok was the Taekook fanboy though. When they told everyone, he screamed and engulfed them in a big hug. He came out not long after them.

Things were good and calm. Everything was great and so far, Taehyung and Jungkook haven't encountered any problems, that was until they decided to go out one night.

It was late and Taehyung was holding Jungkook in his arms as they watched a movie.
The only other members there were Jimin and Namjoon. Everyone else was in their bedrooms or studios, doing whatever it is they do.

They weren't exactly sure what they were watching but they just put it on for the sake of having something to watch. Jimin was scrolling through his phone, showing Namjoon things he found funny and his laugh being heard every couple minutes.

Jungkook was paying attention to the movie, but Taehyung was paying attention to Jungkook.
He did that most times. He would find himself watching his boyfriend whenever he had the chance.

They've been together for a couple weeks and so far kisses were only shared. Taehyung wanted so much more. He wanted to hear the same moans he heard listening to Jungkook that one time, but he was willing to wait.

Taehyung was okay with the cuddling and the small makeout sessions they'd have for now.
But Taehyung knew that when the time came, he'd be all over Jungkook.

Jimin's voice interrupted Taehyung's thoughts and he looked up to pay attention to him.

"You guys wanna go down to the store for a few snacks? We ran out yesterday and im craving something snacky." Jimin looked around at everyone and Jungkook lifted his head off of Tae's lap.

"Snacky?" Jungkook laughed as he looked at Jimin. Everyone else laughed along when he replied.

"Yes. Snacky." Jimin thought to himself for a few seconds before speaking again.
"Snacky? Do you guys not say that?"
He chuckled as Namjoon patted his shoulder.

"No we don't Jiminie, but you continue to say what you like." Namjoon said as he stood up.
"I'm not going but if you all do leave, be careful and wear some hats to cover yourself up a bit."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully
"We know the procedure."

Namjoon pushed Jimin's shoulder causing him to fall over onto his side.

"Smart ass." Namjoon chuckled with a shake of his head.

"We'll be careful hyung." Taehyung said receiving a smile from Joon as he walked out of the room.

"Welp. Let's get ready" Jimin hyped up with excitement as he jumped up from his seat.

Taehyung stood up and turned to stand in front of Jungkook, offering his hands out to help him.

Jungkook lolled his head back as Taehyung pulled him up from his seat.

"Getting ready is a lot of work."
The maknae groaned. His boyfriend laughed as he pulled him into his chest.

"Get a rooooom. But after we get snacks."
The two boys laughed at Jimin's comment and traveled out of the room to go get changed.

Taehyung went to Jungkook's room first and watched as he threw on simple beanie and a coat to protect him from the cold.
Taehyung couldn't stop himself from pulling him into his arms again.

"Why must you always look so good?"
Taehyung whispered into his ear.

"Because i simply always look good"
Jungkook whispered back before shoving Taehyung towards the door laughing.
"Now stop drooling and go get ready."

Taehyung smiled and walked out of the door and to his room where he too got dressed and ready to leave.

All three of them met back up in the living room. Jimin smiled and asked if they were all ready.

After saying yes, Taehyung grasped Jungkook's hand and walked with Jimin towards the door, following him out of the building.

It was dark outside and a slight wind blew the chilly air onto the faces of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

The store wasn't that far away, only like a 10 to 15 minute walk so they all took their time to talk to one another.

Before they knew it though they were inside the small building, making their way down the aisle to the snacks. Jimin gushed and picked up a few bags of sweets and gestured for the other two to take some.

"Oh god" Jungkook said "it's impossible to choose just a few."

"You can't take all of it now can you."
Jimin laughed as the maknae struggled to pick a snack.

"No, but i wish i could." Jungkook pouted and Taehyung rested his hand on his back smiling.