- When do we Start?-

"One minute." Steve and I desperately try to get back up to the Helicarriers to get to the targeting system when Bucky becomes conscious and shoots at Steve in the left thigh and then the right shoulder, but Steve still manages to climb up.

"Steve!" I yell, before Bucky threw a knife in my direction hitting me in the chest. I take a deep breath, I then realize I wouldn't have enough energy to heal myself and that it was close to my heart. I then take a deep breath and focus on Grandma, praying silently for her to help me in this moment. I then see a small gold light at my chest healing my wound and the knife falls out landing on the floor with a small clink. I smiled, holding my chest. I still felt pain, but I could fight through it.

"Thirty seconds, Cap!" I heard in my earpiece.

"Stand by." he gets the chip out. "Charlie..." Bucky shoots Steve in the stomach and he falls.

"STEVE!" I scream running towards him, before Bucky turns and aims his gun at me and shoots, but my vision begins to blur, everything becomes darker and I feel as if something else has taken control as I dodged the bullets flying past me. It was if the bullets were going slow motion, what was even happening, I then swung at Bucky and punched him square across the jaw then I went after Steve. At that moment Steve manages to pass me the chip and I place the chip in the Helicarrier's targeting blade overriding the system and locking it down.

"Charlie locked." he spoke into his earpiece. I looked at his wounds and placed my hands above him, but he stopped me and looked me dead in the eye. "Not yet kid, you need to save your magic, the fight ain't over yet." I nodded and put my hands to my side.

"Okay, Cap, Kara, get out of there."

"Copy" I helped Steve up, we both stood there then Steve spoke into his earpiece.

"Fire now"

"But, Steve...."

"Do as he says Hill, he hasn't steered us in the wrong direction yet." Hill goes silent. "Do it now!"

I looked outside and saw that all of the weapons on the Helicarriers began to point at each-other, Steve and I gave each other a thumbs up, before I saw his gaze land upon Bucky who was below us. Then bullets and shots were fired at us, I stayed close to Steve not wanting to lose him.

"Steve what are we gonna do about him?" I shouted over the bullets being fired at us in every direction. He stayed silent. Then one of the beams holding the ship together fell on top of Bucky. Steve looked at him, and I placed a hand on his shoulder. "We should help him, even if he isn't right in the head at the moment..." I whispered. Steve nodded.

Steve and I jumped down from above and were now on the same level as Bucky who was under one of the beams, he tried to push it off of himself, but it didn't move at all. Steve then fell over, from the blood he was losing. "Kara, you need to get out of here. Please go" He spoke in a soft tone as he laid on the glass as everything around us was falling apart.

"No Steve! I couldn't save my father, but I am going to save you even if I die in the process!" I spoke, tears clouding my vision as I held Steve's hand helping him up before we looked at each-other and nodded. We placed our hands underneath the beam on top of Bucky and began to raise it helping him out of there. It was fairly easy as both Steve and I had powers and one we had in common was super strength, which could always be handy.

"You know me." Steve spoke as Bucky stood up. Bucky charges towards Steve, but I stand in his way being hit face on and flying into a pillar, I raised my hand to my nose and wiped it. There was blood all over my face and arm. Just perfect....

"No, I don't!"

"Bucky, you've known me your whole life." Bucky hits Steve, but Steve chooses not to fight back. "Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." Bucky hits Steve again, I watch from afar clearly unhappy as my father figure is being beaten up by his best friend from when he was younger. This pained me to watch this go on, but I had nothing better to do, and was too drained of energy to even try to teleport us out of here.