Ch.8

MILAS POV:
I was shivering when we got out of the party. I couldn't really remember much. I was really dizzy too. I had tears rolling down my eyes, and I hadn't even realized that I was being carried by a pretty large man. With brown soft hair. I remember raking my fingers through his hair.

After a while things it's started to make more sense. I was in a familiar car, and the person driving? I think it was Brendon. I'm not sure. My vision isn't that clear, it's blurry from all the crying that happened. And I was still crying....for some reason. I decided to take a nap while Brendon (I think) is driving.

Brendons POV:

She looks very peaceful when she sleeps. She always looks peaceful whenever she's not partying or dancing, or drinking. I liked her peaceful side better for sure.

I made sure to hand her a water bottle to drink on our way there. I don't think she was listening, but she passed out pretty quickly.

The drive was long. I was exhausted. Mila was still passed out.

——

I unbuckle my seatbelt as I see we've made it to the hospital. I shake Milas shoulder lightly attempting to wake her up. She quickly snaps back up in her seat, and gives all her attention.

She furrows her brows as she looks around to where we are.

"We're at the hospital... like you asked.." I tell her looking straight into her eyes.

She looks into mine as well. "Oh, well we better go then." She unbuckles her seatbelt.

She doesn't seem drunk anymore. Her voice is quiet and soft. And her posture is more straight.

We walk into the building together, and we ask for the room her mom was in.

Milas POV:

My vision wasn't blurry anymore. I didn't feel dizzy. I remember everything. My mind was racing with so many thoughts about my mom. I met with my dad outside of the room my mom was in. Apparently we weren't allowed to go inside until they have final results.

I gave my dad a huge hug and gave him a warm smile. He does the same, until he sees Brendon. Then his smile turns into a nasty look.

Brendon looks scared and confused.
I felt bad.

My dad leans and whispers into my ear.

"Is that another one of your boyfriends, Mila?"
Still not looking away from Brendon.

"No, no Brendon is a nice person dad, and he's just a friend." I assure to him also whispering, making sure that Brendon doesn't hear.

"Well what is he doing here, this doesn't involve him" he looks away from Brendon and back to me.

"He's here for me, I want him here" I snap back still lowering my voice.

He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Okay well your mom is getting checked right now, so you have to be patient, okay?" He says while comforting me by rubbing my shoulder. I nod.

"Where were you? And who's hoodie are you wearing?" He asks looking at my appearance.

I look down at the hoodie I was wearing. It was Brendons. I hadn't even realize I was wearing it. I look back up at my dad to reply to his questions.

"I was at a party, and this is Brendons hoodie.." I tell him. He nods and turns away.

I walk over to Brendon who is sitting in the waiting room.

"Thank you for being here with me" I smile at as take the seat beside him. He turns to face me.

"Oh of course, it's no problem" he smiles at me and grabs my hand, tightening his grip.

The doctor comes in and Brendons grip loosens from my arm. We all turn our heads to the doctor, as Brendon and I stand up.

"You might want to come inside....." the doctor finally speaks up.

Author: sorry this is super short, and I haven't been updating. I'm focusing a lot in school instead of writing. Soon I'll start updating more, especially during breaks.