Ch.11

Brendons POV:

"Woah, what the hell is going on?!" I try whisper yell to my dad, as he holds on to my sobbing mom.

"Son, help me get her inside" he tells me with demanding eyes.

Oh hell no

"Are you out of your mind, no way!" I snap at him.

"BRENDON JERMEY WILMER, HELP ME GET YOUR MOM INSIDE THE HOUSE, NOW!" He screams at me, making me flinch at his loud voice.

I obey and help him carry my mom in the house. What was she doing here anyway. She always has to ruin everything. That Son of a bitch Kaile.

Kaile is my moms name by the way.

Once we got her inside, my dad set her on the couch and ordered me to go get blankets. And I did. I didn't feel like arguing with my dad right now, it would just make him more mad than he already is. Plus, you don't want to see my dad when he's mad.

"Ricky?" My mom calls out from living room.

"Yes darling, what is it? What do you need?" My dad responds to her.

This is fucking disgusting. And since when did he start calling her "darling". I came back with some blankets and a pillow.

"Thank you donnie" my mom kisses my forehead, as I lay a blanket over her.

"Yeah, whatever" I mumble to myself. I hate that nickname.

I start to walk away, but my dad stops me.

"Get your mom some water!" he says pointing to the kitchen. I sigh and turn back around, now heading to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and hand it to my dad, to give to my mom. Then I try going to my room again.

"And some tissues please!" He calls out to me, right as I enter my room. I let out a even bigger sigh, before turning back around and getting the tissues.

I extend my hand out with the tissues, giving it to dad again. "Can I go to sleep now?" I ask whispering being clearly annoyed.

"Fine, we'll talk tomorrow" he whispers back while giving me nasty look. I finally walk away and fully enter my room, without being interrupted.

I lay down attempting to sleep, as a thought comes to my mind. I check my phone for any notifications, still none. She's probably sleeping, I can't think way too much into it. I open my old iMessage that I used in middle school, and scroll through the contacts. Then I press on Milas contact. Or should I say "Mils🌻💜" this was what I put as her contact name. I wonder what she did for mine? I begin looking through and reading our old conversations. I softy chuckle to myself realizing at how close we were.

(The Old messages on his phone between him and Mila, they were 12-13 by the time btw)

Mils🌻💜: WAKE UP!! :)))

Mils🌻💜: CMON ITS REALLY IMPORTANT!!

Brendon: what??

Mils🌻💜: look outside of ur window! 😎

Brendon: awww mils!! You didn't have to get me something :(

Mils🌻💜: shut up and let me inside.

Oh I remember, this was my birthday, and Mila got me a gift that was similar to what I've been asking for. I put my phone down so I can grab something from my drawer. I open it and pull out the silver necklace with me and milas initials on it. I've always wanted some kind of jewelry like earrings or a bracelet but mostly a necklace.

It only made me fall in love with her even more.

She bought herself matching ones too. I remember that day so clearly. She told me that it symbolizes how our friendship will never break.

Too bad it did.

I turn my phone off, and put the necklace back in it's little safe area. I started to slowly fall asleep with Mila on my mind.

"Cmon Brendon it will be so much fun!" Mila yelled running up the hill that we went to everyday as a child.

I laughed at her as I start climbing my way up the hill as well. "Wait up!" I yell back, then settling down beside her. We both were now at the top of the hill, facing each other. We awkwardly smiled for about .7 seconds before Mila grabs my hand, staring deep into my eyes.

"Are you ready?" She asks raising one eyebrow at me.

"Yes" I nod.

She's still holding my hand as she grabs a book from behind her and places it in between us.

She open the book into a certain page that had her written words in it.

"Okay I'll go first" she looks down at the page and begins reading the words.

"I Milana Harper Letker, promise to forever keep my friendship with Brendon Daniel Wilmer" she says smiling at me.

It was silent for a while, I guess I got distracted.

" your turn" she whispers.

I give my attention back to her as I clear my throat and turn the book towards me. I find my section and begin to read it.

"I Brendon Daniel Wilmer, promise to forever keep my friendship with Milana Harper Letker". I finally finish saying then look back into her eyes. She smiles widely at me, and return the gesture. Our hands let go of each other, and we both lay down beside one another.

She lets out a sigh and closes her eyes. As soon as I'm just about to close my eyes with her, I hear a Loud BANG!

I immediately wake up looking at my surroundings.

Where the hell am I!

Just a couple seconds ago I was dreaming about Mila and the next I'm waking up to place I've never seen in my life before!

"What the fuck is happening?" I mumble under my breath. Oh please let this be another dream.
I hear another BANG!

The room is dark but there's a little bit of light in the corner to dim the room. The walls were covered with holes about the size of a bullet.

I tried getting up but soon realizing that I've been tied to a chair. My heart rate starts to pick up a lot more now that I know that this isn't a dream. I started breathing loudly closing my eyes shut as hard as I can.

"This is it, this is when I fucking die! But why me? The hell did I ever do?" I start asking myself.

"You stole my fucking girlfriend you son of a bitch, that's what you did!" A deep familiar voice speaks up from the corner of the room. my eyes open wide as I recognized the voice.

Shit!

Authors note: oooo tea! This chapter kinda sucks idk, comment what you think or don't that's fine.

2 votes and 4 comments for the next chapter!

Words count: 1145