Chapter 7

*PLEASE READ THIS AN.* So this is the first chapter I wrote. I know there is another writer working on it but the original writer said anyone can continue this story. Also, I know most and probably even the original writer wanted a relationship between Danny and Luna but I'm not exactly all about that. So I have a completely different vision than most would write this. I know the title is Luna's Hero but I have a way around that without Luna and Danny being in a relationship so yeah. Another thing my chapters aren't going to be as long as the other chapters are. That just my way if writing. Anywho I took up enough of your time let's get onto the story!

Chapter 7:

'I did it... I actually did it!" Danny thought surprised that his plan actually worked. "Welp I wasn't expecting the whole rainbow thing but hey at least it actually worked." Danny said under his breath.

"DANNY!" Yelled out a voice which belonged to Luna. Danny looked up and saw Princess Luna running towards him. He smiled at her then before he knew what was happening everything turned dark. "DANNY!" Yelled out Luna again only this time it was full of worry instead of amazement. Luna quickly ran to Danny and she used her magic to stop his descent. "Woah! He must have used too much of his magic." Luna said.

"Princess Luna is he okay?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"He is fine Twilight he just used too much of his magic." Luna reassured her sister's student.

"Oh thank Celestia!" Twilight exclaimed feeling relief that he was okay.

"Yes well, we should probably go back to the barrier." Luna said while pointing to the barrier that has a small opening enough to fit a grown mare.

"Right." Twilight said blushing. They walked with Danny floating behind them. When they passed the barrier it closed behind them and all the ponies went towards the two princesses.

"Is he alright?" Fluttershy asked in her soft voice.

"He is just fine. All he needs is a little rest and he should be up and running in no time." Luna assured all the ponies causing them all to sigh thankful their hero was okay.

"Oh thank goodness." Fluttershy said.

"Maybe we should take him to Twi's so he can rest." AJ suggested.

"Yes, lets." Twilight said with that the mane six plus two walked towards the Ponyville library. When they entered Luna put Danny down on the couch very carefully so he wouldn't wake up.

"We sure were lucky that we had Danny or we would have been doomed for sure." Rainbow Dash said bluntly.

"Indeed. Very lucky." Luna said while looking at Danny.

"I still feel bad though. Danny won't be able to go back home. I can't imagine how he must feel." Fluttershy said quietly feeling bad about Danny's predicament.

"I had a little talk with him and well I think he will be okay." Luna said without giving away private information.

"I hope you are right Princess Luna." Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry Fluttershy. He is a strong colt. I am sure he will be okay." Luna assured the shy pony. Twilight was about to say something when they all heard a groan.

"OH OH OH... He's waking up!" Pinkie Pie yelled while jumping up and down. "Danny! You were just amazing! First, like... then...and the rainbow crystal hammer." Pinkie Pie said while getting in his face.

"PINKIE! Calm down he is just waking up." Twilight yelled at the hyperactive party pony.

"Oops sorry." Pinkie said sheepishly.