fall apart

Noah's pov

When I woke up i was on finn's chest he was warm his arms were around me i wanted to get up but he was so cute i didn't want Him to wake up "finn?" I whispers
He just grunts "finn i have to pee" i say he opens his eyes "oh" is all he says. He unwraps his arms around  i go to the bathroom and do what i need to i come back "hi" i say  "hey" he looks at me i just want to kiss him so bad "you okay?" He asked "yep perfect" i say smiling "sit with me"  i sit next to him.

Finn's pov

I see noah look down so i lift his head up and make him look at me and i kissed him.

Noah's pov

He just kissed me holy shit
I kissed back of course. He pulls away and smiles. I blushes like crazy i hid my face in my knees "stop that" he trys to get my head out of my knee "no" i say muffled "fine" he said right before he kissed my neck i was so shocked and i blushed i took my head out of my knees "w-why did you do that?" I asked "yay it worked" he smiles "whatever" i say looking away from him "hey hey it was just a kiss" he say "on my neck" i say back " did jack ever do that to you?" I look at him "maybe" "he did didn't he!" "Shhh sadie can't know"  "ohh why?" I say "because" "did you and jack have sex!?" He yelled "noo!" I yelled back he just laughs "whatever how bout you?" I asks him "no i haven't" "wow i'm surprised" "oh shut it"  i laughed.

Love
       123byler.