4) Engaged to a Jerkface...and I have no say in it!

Picture of Carla...

__________________________

"Tooooorriiiii?" Someone's voice pulled me out of my reverie.

"Hmm..what?" I blinked a few times, clearing my mind, confused. My eyes focused on Jake, who was trying to hide a chuckle. I frowned at him, which made him giggle more. Ah, such a girl.

"Seriously Tori, do you zone out that much? I've never seen anyone dream off like you do," Jake said. I just rolled my eyes at him and stood there still dazed from my trance. He looked at me with a playful glint in his eyes. Out of no where, his arms swooped down and pulled my body up as if it were nothing. Hell, he was strong! I protested, but was powerless against the bricks that encircled my waist. He just grinned carelessly, and brought me to the entrance of the mansion. Jake knocked twice, then waited silently, with me, still squirming in his arms. His hard, warm, velvety arms. Wait, pretend I didn't think that. I'm so not falling for this idiot that probably got dropped loads when he was little. Stupid mood-swings.

A nice looking maid opened the door a few seconds later, properly dressed in her maid-attire. Jake barely glanced at her, but handed his keys and jacket to her. No "thank you" from him. How spoiled! I made sure to use my manners, since this poor maid looked like she had enough on her plate.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She stared timidly down at the floor.

"Carla, Miss Cormela," She stated in a quiet voice. God, is that how they all act over here?

"Well, Carla, I wish for you to call me Tori, alright? 'Miss Cormela' is to grand for a frumpy girl like me," I replied cheerfully. Frumpy, ha, ha.

She just nodded slightly and whispered, "As you wish, Mis-Tori."

Carla offered to show me my room, so I followed her. We went up about 3 staircases, which just about pooped me out. You will not believe how long it takes to get up these freaking stairs! But, likewise, we finally made it in front of a huge doorway, framed with gold swirls. Pretty indeed. She indicated that I go in, so I did. And guess who I found in there changing in the bathroom with the door open? You guess it-Jake. I would have thought an average 17-year-old would learn to close a bathroom door, especially when guests are over. In this case, his beautiful, lively fiancé. ßNote the sarcasm.

"JAKE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He jumped up, startled. Teehee, I can scare him. He turned around fully, facing me. I just blushed and looked down. He was wearing shorts and no shirt. Jake just smirked at me after recovering from his fright.

"Like what you see?" I mentally gagged. Hell no! I just looked up at his face (and tried not to look at what was beneath that) and smiled sweetly.

"Um, no. I'd rather fuck a squid than you, asshole," Lies. I've hated squids ever since I was five. But it worked. Jake looked slightly hurt before regaining his composure.

"Whatever freak. I'd never dream about fucking you either, slut." WHAT! Who did he just call a slut? How dare he compare me to one of those desperate little bitches that wear clothing that barely cover their cleavage?

I almost screamed before a simple thought hit me. What the hell was he doing in MY room? I asked him this, and he just smirked a dirty little smirk.

"Well, princess, this is your room. And mine. We're sharing a room," Oh hell no! Of all the millions of rooms in this huge mansion, we had to share a room? I made a decision.

"Fine then, I'm sleeping on the second floor tonight," I said. He just shrugged and said, "Suit yourself." Ugh, he is NOT going to win this.

Two can play a game. This is going to be one memorable night! (*evil cackle*)