𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭

❀ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❀

"Grandma, why do you have a flower shop?"

"I don't know too, it's just that I thought a flower shop would be a suitable business for me."

"Oh, then how did you met grandpa?"

"He visits the shop frequently making excuses that he needs a set of flower everyday which is hard to believe."

🌸🌸

She held the picture in her callous hand, the photo of her and grandma sitting on the bench by the park surrounded by plants. Being reminded by the cherishing memories made her smile.

She stood up and stretched herself.

Mumbling her daily 'good morning' to herself. It is always her routine, I watched as she opened the door of her bathroom and wait for her to clean herself up.

After about twenty minutes of waiting, she walked out with a towel. Picking a casual clothes on her small closet which consist of blue tight jeans and white crop top. Letting her |h.c| hair down as droplets of water drips on the light blue carpet.

After changing to her clothes, she walked out of her room. Opening and closing the peach coloured sliding door with ease.

She opened the door on the backyard as I watch the |h.c| haired girl pick up her green watering can, filling it with fresh water from the old well. Watering the flowers on her little garden.

After gardening them. She goes back to her house. Going to her little shop. Putting on her light pink apron and tying her |h.l| hair into a ponytail.

"Time to open the shop!"

Walking towards the glass door, changing the close to open sign.

Her routines were always this but she seems to be never bored, instead she was always happy. Her name is _____ ___.

She might be a boring girl to anyone but to me, she is interesting as she is.

___ grew without any parents, raised by her grandmother who is also addicted to flowers. But then, her deceased grandma was attacked by stroke. Resulting her to a comatose and died a year after.

Since thirteen then, she was always alone, living and making money to raise and pay for all of the equipments and such.

The garden were full of different kinds of flowers I love to smell.

She love and take good care of them everyday. Because _____ didn't have many money, she didn't go to school, except, she goes to the library to borrow books and learn them herself.

Despite living alone with no much money, she is wanting to learn more things.

But it all grew more wide when she learned something from the doctor, since then, she keeps on fighting, avoiding to eat many meats and do daily exercises and a balance diet.

I flew towards one of the flowers outside the shop and watches the people walk. Right to left and left to right.

I look at the flower on her desk today and it was a aster, the red flower blooms on her table as if it smiles towards _____.

Aster symbolizes patience.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·