Chapter 1 - Kirishima

"Kirishima, come down hun." Kirishaima's gran called him from down stairs. Kirishaima skipped into the kitchen and kissed his grandma's cheek.

"Morning Ma." He said cheerfully grabbing the toast which was lying on the plate next in the kitchen. Kirishima's grandma didn't like to be called gran or grandma as it made her feel old, she also raised Kirishima from the time he was a baby so she always told him to call her 'ma'. Her daughter had passed away due to the complications after child birth, and Kirishima's father left soon after, abandaning him.

"Eyup cheery head." She said messing up his black locks. Kirishima chuckled and continued stuffing his mouth with toast.

"Do you think we should get it cut?" She asked.

"I don't want to ma." Kirishaima answered, now grabbing his tea which was next to him and drinking a bit, before placing it down and grabbing his school uniform from the chair. He quickly ran back upstairs and came down a minute later with his uniform on. He came to his gran and presented himself.

"I am so proud of you. You gotten into the best academy in Britain." a tear appeared in the corner of he eye. A moment of silence passed. "You should get going now, you don't wonna be late your first day." His gran patted him on the head. Kirishima smiled and got his school bag.

"See ya later ma!" He shouted while running out the door.

She laughed and walked over and closed the door.

Kirishima spead towards the school building. He was traveling so fast he bumped into someone. The ash blond seemed irratated and like he was about to explode.

" WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING YOU SHIT HEAD!" He screamed.

"Sorry man. I didn't watch where I was going." Kirishima smiled.

"tch" the ash blond spat and walked away.

"What's your name!?!" Kirishima chased behind him.

"Bakugo." the teen sighed. "Yours?" He said after a while.

"Kirishima" He said with the biggest smile ever.

"Ye whatever." The blond walked away and stopped a second later as they heard the bell ring.

"Which class are you in?" Kirishima asked.

"1 A. Now piss off before I make you." He answered in a harsh manner.

"That's cool," Kirishima said, totally ignoring the second part of the sentence. "I am in 1 A too. Maybe we can become friends?" the black head grinned at his new classmate.

"no." was Bakugo's response.

"Awww, why?" the black head continued to whine.

"I don't do friends now PISS OFF!" Bakugo said and spread up, leaving Kirishima startled.

Suddenly he felt a pair of soft hands pressure into his shoulders.

"Kiri!" came a voice from behind. It belonged to his best friend, Ashido.

"Hey Ashido." He said as the pink haired freak walked around him and ended up on his left.

OK, well, I am sorry. I wanted to write something new but I couldn't be bothered at the same time, so here is the result 😂