♤ 20 ♤

--- Yoongi's pov ---

"NAMJOON GET IN THE VAN NOW!" Y/n bellows out.

Namjoon looks back into the van with a puzzled panic expression, then as he looks back the other taller boy grabs Namjoon jacket by the collar shaking him.

"Have you got her locked up in there?! Hm?, tell her to come out or I promise you ill make to regret it." Blue eyes piercing into Namjoon cold stare.

"I would never put y/n in danger." Namjoon coldly spits back grabbing the thin arms of the boy and pushing him slightly while doing so.

"Tough guy huh? You must be the leader." Blue eyes insults.

Jin starts the van getting ready to leave, just in case Namjoon runs in the back, a quick get away might be needed.

I watch in fear and Namjoon gets sacked by the other boy making him stumble, "Give her to me!" He pleads with rage.

I look to the back of the van and see y/n quaking, tears rolling of her cheeks, hoseok trying his best to comfort her.

I grit my teeth largely inhaling before jumping out the van, "YOONGI NO!" Jin cries as I slam the van door shut and race around the other side of the van.

With all my rage I slam my fist into the blue eyed boys face, while he mockingly laughs at Namjoons pained state, he then stumbles and looks back at me "YOU ASSHOLE" he chokes up, and encases his hands around my neck, choking me. Before he could do any more y/n jumps out of the van all the boys quickly trying to catch her as she again runs past me, an image flickers in my mind.

An image, that resembles the concert day.

We all watch and y/n grabs and thick tree branch and whacks the guy with it hard and quickly repeating it over and over.

"LEAVE."

she repeats as she keeps beating him over and over, he then grabs the branch from her using his left hand and stares at her coldly with a menicingly smirk places on his lips.

"You'll pay for that y/n." He chokes up before grabbing her damaged shoulder hurtfully squeezing it, then slaming her against the van harshly making her gasp from the shock, Jin walks past calmly and shoves the guy off y/n kicking the guy in the balls quickly after and pinning him to the floor knocking the living day lights out of him.

I've never seen Jin look so angry, I rush over to y/n lifting her up carefully and rushing into the house with her.

I place her on the sofa, rushing around trying to find the phone, I need to call our managers, Police, someone to stop this creep!

--- namjoon's pov ---

I get up abruptly after being punched to see y/n batting the boy with a stick. All the boys staring daggers in fear and frozen in place.

I've never seen them all so worked up, I quickly dial our manager and say we've been attacked, come quickly.

Before watching the creep slam y/n into the van and Jin push the guy to the ground with ease.

I gather all the boys up into the house following yoongi whos carrying y/n, and go back to help Jin.
"JIN STOP IT SOMEONE IS COMING NOW GET INSIDE QUICKLY." I call out.

Jin gets up and pulls the hood down from the creep, taking a good photo of his face before letting him scramble away, like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I lock the door behind me, making sure everyone's in the house before hand.

So many questions flying through my head and parinomia taking over me, I walk over to the rest of the boys all sat on edge of the sofas, and staring at y/n who's holding her shoulder tightly, wimpering.