♤ 80 ♤

Just like he always was, Saving me.

You snap back to reality as the fans screams slowly hit and begin to pelt in you ears.

You blink a few times still staring into yoongi's concerned eyes, you smile slightly before giving his hand a small squeeze, feeling the nervous butterflies whisk away in your stomach but a better more loveable feeling replaces them.

A Feeling that is similar to calming waters that reflect the sunbeams on a spring day, secure like a hidden garden ready to explode with fluorescent flowers and colours, a feeling that makes you feel like your drifting in the clouds.

It makes you smile.

This feeling you haven't felt in a long time, but you just can't help yourself but fill up with it and let a beautiful smile caress your face.

"Hello Army! It's been a long time hasn't it?" Yoongi laughs into the microphone.

Another wave of cheerful cheers wash over you while you feel His grip around your waist become tighter.

"I have a lot to say," he begins glancing at you and the rest of the boys. "I would like to say that I really appreciate the support you have given us lately because without you all we wouldn't be here." 

His small words are again followed by the same or similar wave of cheers.

"Also, I know that all of you are excited to see more of our Y/n." Again the crowd begins to screech.
"Or should I say My Y/n." He flashes you a cheeky gummy smile before turning to you and taking one hand in his.

Each other boys begin to hype up the sea of people, "oooh Suga that was really smooth!" Hoseok laughs while tapping on Namjoons back laughing.

You just glance at him a little surprised and confused as to what he is begging to say.

"What are you doing..?" You mouth to him lightly whispering, your not angry you just want to know what's going on.

"Suga suga, what do you mean? Your? Y/n?" Jin hums into his mic leaning to the side teasing you slightly.

"Army! I would like to announce something." Yoongi smiles at you kindly and happily, "The beautiful and most stunning girl standing in front of me right now is my girlfriend. She has been nothing but supportive and loving but not to me but to all of us."

You could feel your cheeks begging to heat up and you were convinced that you were as read as a fire truck now.

"Y/n, I love you." He grins rubbing his thumb against the back of your hand, "And with out you being brave, I might have not met you."

Each fan was going bonkers.

But bonkers in a good way!

Each of them squealed and sighed lovingly at the confession, you could even hear the closer fans shout supportive and congratulations at you.

You couldn't help but smile at him but soon getting a little shy and covering your face with your other hand which holds the golden mic.

Slowly but happily you whisper into the microphone, "I love you too Min Yoongi." You smile cutely before washing over in shyness again.

You could only hear his adorable giggle before his arms wrap around you again pulling you into the warmest hug.

"Awh cute!" Jimin squeals parting yoongis back.

Jungkook evilly chuckles while taking photos with his camera that he tugged out of his little pouch attached to his waist.

Jin hyped up the audience by waving his Army bomb around.