♡ 73 ♡

Please vote before you start reading~

Clouds?
Or
Stars?

Thank you!

———————————————————-

— yoongi pov —

I felt a weight fly off my shoulders when we told everyone, I was over the moon that they weren't against it.

I just feel so, so happy I can't explain it properly. She makes me feel so confident and strong without doing anything.

I can't wait for the concert.

To be there with her.

To see her smile and sing along to our songs, to feel like a fan again, I just hope she still fangirls.

Maybe she didn't in the first place?

Oh well I'm over thinking.

I glance around and smile to myself knowing the support behind us, I can't wait to let the fans know.

I feel a double tap against my shoulder and I look over to Namjoon.

I raise my brow in confusion but he hints to head to his studio so I slowly get up and strole into it before he soon follows behind.

"What is it Namjoon?" I ask leaning against his desk.

"I want to know when you plan on telling the fans, I've already sent a text to management and they said that they saw this coming and send their congratulations." He slowly speaks while pulling the chair from his desk and perching in it.

"It's a surprise," I smirk. "I'll do it after the concert so she doesn't get any hate before hand and it ruins it for her." I say trying not to give away my surprise.

I finish with a smile trying to hide the sneaky lie.

Namjoon nods, "that's a good idea.."

He bought it yes!

"But I can tell your lying." He finishes.

He didn't buy it!

"Ahah,.....okay I'll tell you I do need some help but y/n must not find out about this at all." I sternly say while perching in the little sofa opposite his desk.

"Okay fire." He smiles brightly.

"Okay well.."

— your pov —

"Hey y/n, you want to go to dance practice with us?" Jungkook offers while you look up from your phone.

"Sure!" You smile, "i would love too, this is for the concert prep isn't it?" You ask.