Soundcheck

Song choice: Say Say Say by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
---------
27t May 1983 Tabitha's POV

I rest my head on Mike's shoulder and his hand strums up and down my arm. The pilot on the intercom explains that we're arriving and can see the destination.

We hear fans chant Michael's name as we step out but as they see me the screams get louder. Michael waves and we walk down the steps into a black car with one car in the front and one behind us.

"their faces when they saw you though," Michael giggles and I snort.

"I know they screamed so loud," I giggle with Him and we arrive at the apartment/hotel,

We walk inside past the paparazzi as fans and we check in,

"Wow," I gasp,

"You call this a hotel?" I tease.

I look on my left to see a bedroom then to my right to see another bedroom and in front of me a living room that goes onto a balcony that calls fans screaming outside.

"I know, look at this," He swoops me off my feet and I squeal.

"Michael! Put me down!" I giggle as he runs around the room then out on the balcony, fans scream an yell either "I love you!" Or "Michael!" Or "Tabitha, Michael!" I love that he's well loved,

"You have fun with your fans Jackson," I pat his chest and walk inside to unpack.
I hang my clothes up in the wardrobe and plop onto the bed once I'm done.

Now that was exhausting!

I should keep myself busy so I grab my white nail polish and paint my nails, then my toenails and I wait for them to dry by blowing on my fingers.

I sit down on the sofa as I watch Mike wave to his fans.

Once they've finally dried off and not wet I walk over to my bedroom and put my sunnies on. As I walk back to the couch Mike grabs my arm, he has a huge grin on his face.

"Come on," He hurries me onto the balcony and I smile down at the crowd, I wave and then stand next to Mike.

"So you have soundcheck tomorrow?" I ask,

(Oh my god. I'm going to one of those Michael Jackson concerts next year in Bournemouth and i've been crying tears of joy for hours now)

"Yep. You coming?" He replies and smiles at me,

I bit my lip and take a second then think about it,

I turn to him and smile,

"I'd love to," I accept and he grins,

"Great, because it'd be lonely without you," He giggles and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Aww, I'm sure there would be no difference," I giggle and I get an idea.

"I'll be just a sec!' I run into my room and grab my white shirt. I grab a black marker and put my signature on it and then an X. "Whoever gets this you are loved and never take any thought on what other people say about you that's mean.
We all love you. Tabitha King."

I skip back outside and give Michael the marker so he can do his signature,

"I'm gonna throw this off so someone can catch it," I give him the shirt and he does his signature next to mine on the back and writes an inspirational quote too. He hands it to me and I count down from three,

"One,"

"Two,

"Three!" I let go of the shirt and fans scream, the shirt goes down and the crowd tries to catch it, one lucky person grabs it but people fight over it but she successfully collects it and cries.