Anniversary 2//Mature Content

I quickly enter my bedroom with Michael following behind me and he grabs my waist pulling me into a long hard passionate kiss. He unzips my dress from the back and it pools down at my feet. I lay onto the bed and Michael crawls on top of me and I pull his head up and kiss him forcefully.

I move his Jacket off his shoulders and throw it onto the ground and I make my way to his buttons and undo them as he kisses my neck

I move his Jacket off his shoulders and throw it onto the ground and I make my way to his buttons and undo them as he kisses my neck. I push his shirt off his shoulders and throw that on the ground with his jacket.

I unbuckle his belt quickly and pull his black jeans down and grab onto his boxers and pull onto the hem and push them down and outcomes Mr hard pressing against my thigh. I moan and grab a condom and slide it onto him.

I flip us over and straddle him. I lower myself onto him and I gasp feeling all of him inside me. He huskily moans and I move up and down. He moves his hands around the sides of my body and tilts his head back. He moves his hands to the bra clip and unclips it making the cups fall onto his chest and I push them away and attack Michael with my lips.

 He moves his hands to the bra clip and unclips it making the cups fall onto his chest and I push them away and attack Michael with my lips

I start to rock my hips faster making me moan in pleasure as well as Michael.

He moves his hands up and cups my breasts. I grab his hands and pin them against his head and press my lips against his.

"Ah," I breathe in between kisses.

"Mmm. Tabitha I'm gonna..." He moves his face in between the crook of my neck.

I feel the same build up in my lower stomach and I reach the stars and moan out his name.

A few seconds after he reaches his climax and grips onto me as though I'm his life support.

______

I step out of the shower and dry my body with the white fluffy towel and brush my teeth. I apply my makeup and smack some burgundy lipstick on.

I plug my blow dryer on and switch it on.

Once I've dried my hair I walk out of the bathroom I put my clothes on.

Today I'm going out to make my new music video and Michael is going out with a friend to sort some stuff out.

~~~

"We're going over the choreography until everyone gets it!" My manager yells and I nod.

"Okay. Tabitha once this is over put your outfit on so then we can video it," He says and moves me to the centre of the people doing the dance.

"Three. Two. One," He says and the music plays.

A few beats play and we move our arms front ways and stomp out foot one time and I cringe when my voice plays.

The theme is military choreography style so I wear tight black leather that hugs my curves with a tight belt around my waist and the other people have dark grey leather outfits, the women almost match mine but don't have belts or as many chains as me.

Drums and beats bang and I walk in a "V" Formation as well as the other people but behind and me in front.

We push our arms out and slash our heads side to side. The music stops as we move our heads to the right and after a few seconds I clap my hands and the music plays again.

We all have the cue and sharply move the sides of our hands to our forehead and our free arm behind our back.

We do our actions and we all turn in unison and walk. When the gunshot sounds in the song are heard we do it in the beat. I cross my arms when the first one.

We move our arms to the left side and click our fingers at the same time.

I slap my thighs and spin for a hell of a long time and once I have the cue I do a single jump and the music stops.

"Good. But we need to work on your having your moves sharp, Tabitha," He says and I bite my lip.

"Yep." I say and we get back in formation with our arms crossed behind us.

"Three. Two. One,"

~~~~

"Places!" The director yells and I go behind the large black door with two men behind me.

I hear the music start and the doors swing open. The two men and I stride to the centre of the room with the camera in front of me.

A drum clashes and we move in unison.

I lip sync to the words and another group of people in black leather clothes marches behind me.

I stop Lyon syncing and partner up with another dancer and we dance.

I spin and I do a single jump.

I look into the camera and smirk after the music ends all of us sharply turn and walk out of the room through the big black doors.