Congratulations, Daddy

The walk we went on was horrendous! All I'm wanting now is a nice bath and a cuddle with Mike. I walk through the front door and slide my shoes of. Janet does the same.

Without a care, I kick them over to the side where they lay with the others. "I need food, " I groan. Food is my only life support right now, to feed me and the little bubba inside me.

A smile lights up my face think in about it. Janet and I trudge to the kitchen and raid the cupboards until we actually find something we both want. Popcorn and Tea.

We both plan on watching a movie, Mike didn't want to watch it since it was a girly movie full of romance and stuff. It's just Grease.

I take my shirt off so I'm only in my bikini top and shirts. My top was killing me, it was so tight since my stomach is a little bigger.

"Damn. You're getting fat, " Janet eyes my belly Sceptically. "It's making me bigger, " I say unconsciously, remembering that Janet doesn't know, not does Mike.

She shoots in front of me like a bullet with big eyes and a wide mouth. "Youre not pregant, are you?" She hisses at me. "No- Janet. Please keep it a secret. Mike doesn't know, I only found out today, " I whisper whilst I grip onto her arms, pleading her with my eyes.

She grind and envelopes me into a tight Janet hug, I swear, if hugs could kill I'd be dead.

"Of course I'll keep it a secret, but oh my God, Tabitha, " She cups my face and kisses my forehead. "Im gonna be an Aunt, " She breathes with a big grin on her face.

And I'm gonna be a mom...

"When do you plan on telling him?" She sits back down next to me, a little bit closer. I bite my lip and she sighs.

"Janet, I don't know, I really want it to be special, " I sigh and place a piece of popcorn into my mouth, she gives me a warm smile.

"I can help you with that, if you give me the test then we can do something with it, does tomorrow sound like a good day to tell him?" She asks.

"Yeah, tomorrow is fine, " I answer her. "I hope it's a girl, if it is a girl you have to call her Janet, " She winks at me.

"I hope the baby is healthy, " I honestly don't care about the sex of the baby, all I care is if it's healthy or not. "That too, " She stuffs her mouth with a handful of popcorn and we enjoy the rest of the movie.

I walk back to the bedroom and peek out through the window, the sunset is beautiful...
I walk across the balcony and lean against the railing. The nice breeze spikes my skin which is welcoming.

I feel someone sweep the hair from my shoulder to the side and a kiss is placed on my neck. It sends shivers down my spine and two arms wrap around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder and sighs, a carefree sigh as he stares put into the sunset.

I really want to tell him...

"Mike, there's something I want to tell you, " I quietly say, I feel him stiffen beneath me. "And what is that?" He asks and presses a kiss to my cheek.

I open my mouth and then close it waiting for something to come put, which it doesn't. I turn around and face him. Mike has a frown on his face.

I take his hand and rest it on my lightly bumped belly. I feel him freeze and he stares at my belly. He looks up at me.

"We're gonna have a baby, " I tell him, he looks shocked and yet emotional. "Im gonna be a dad?" He breathes and a tear slips out his eye. I immediately wipe it away before it falls.

"Yeah, " I sigh and he breaks out into a sob and he pulls me into an embrace.

"We're gonna have a baby, " He breathes and I nod

"We're gonna have a baby, " He breathes and I nod. "Im so happy, " He breathes and I sniffle.

"Im gonna be a daddy,"