New Hair

Wearing a bikini and standing in the cold ocean and having a photo shoot is not something on my bucket list.

I've also had to leave Michael, Mac and Prince alone so I don't know how that will go. A wave comes and I jump up so it doesn't splash me.

What I need is s different hairdo. I'm very bored of this one.

~•~

"Hi Greta, " I walk through the front door of her house, she wraps me in a right hug and rocks back and forth. "It's so good to see you, hunny, " She pulls away and leads me to her bathroom.

"Is there any kind of style you want? Or was it just a trim?" She asks as she feels my hair. "I was thinking of a new colour and a new length, " I smile into the mirror, looking at her.

"Okay, ill show you some pictures that will spike up your interest, " She walks over to a table and grabs a magazine, she hands it to me.

"Oh my God, " Mac freezes in the doorway as he looks at my hair. "What do you think?" I ask and tuck a strand behind my ear. "It's so pretty!" He gasps and runs up to me, feeling my hair.

 "That is something, " Michael walks out from the living room to us with a grin

"That is something, " Michael walks out from the living room to us with a grin. "Do you like it?" I ask and he feels my hair. "I love it. It suits you, " He kisses the back of my head.

"what do you think Prince?" Mac asks Prince as he sits in the bouncer, no idea what's going on. "I think he likes it too, " Mac says, Mike chuckles lightly.

"Oh baby, " I coo to Prince as I have my arms reaching out for him as I walk over to the bouncer, he moves his arms towards me too. "I missed you, " I mumble as I pick his small body up and into my arms. I rock him up and down.

He reaches up to my hair and tugs at it. "You were supposed to go to bed an hour ago, " I mumble to him. "And Mac was supposed to be in bed an hour ago too, " I roll my eyes. "We had to look after Prince," He says back. "You can help me take him to bed then," I beckon towards him so he follows me into Prince's nursery.

"Is the baby monitor on?" I ask. "Just put it on," He hands me the monitor. "thanks, " I give him a smile.

"Now go to sleep you man, " I ruffle up his hair. "Fine, good night, " He kisses Prince's head and then kisses my cheek. "Goodnight Mac, " I smile as he shuts the door. "Now you must be hungry, " I sit down on the sofa chair and pull up my shirt.

I am so sorry this chapter is short, I wanted to update today so then I don't have tot tomorrow because I have a heck load of things to do. My apologies <3