My Response To The Charges

This is a late post and I am so sorry.

A few days ago, I found out that Michael was accused of molestation again. My heart stopped and I just thought it was a recap of 2005 but it wasn't, it was one of Michael's friends, Wade Robinson.

Apparently Mike molested Robinson and didn't tell anybody TEN YEARS LATER.

We all know that it isn't try and wade CAN GO TO HELL! He can shove a stick so far up hiss ass until he dies a slow and painful death. Robinson is a liar!

Ten fucking year's after Michael's death and they're still dragging his name through the dirt after time and time again, Mike was proved INNOCENT.

Leaving Neverland shouldn't go on because it'll ruin Mike's reputation.

A few minutes ago, I was scrolling through install and all I saw was fan accounts posting on how he's innocent and videos of him having his trial. Then it hit me, I started to cry and have a little breakdown until my dad came into the room asking what happened, I fold him and he always says Mike was a pedophile.

Having the one person you admire, look up to and is your idol getting called something he's not, a pedophile, racist, a girl, and WackoJacko is a real ass thing to do. I told my father off right there, I yelled at him for being so disrespectful to Mike. He was proven INNOCENT!!!

We'd rather Michael be in heaven then stay on this horrible earth with the shitty tabloids and horrible accusations that are not true. Michael would probably of hated his life so much so I'm glad that he's gone sooner so that he doesn't have to suffer any more.

But his legacy continues and he's still the greatest even though what people say about him are FALSE, we all still love him.

Sign the petition of the molestation charges against Michael, I've signed twelve times already, we need to get up to 50,000 ❤️
https://www.change.org/p/end-the-defamation-of-michael-jackson?recruiter=928871198&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi.pacific_email_copy_en_gb_4.v1.pacific_email_copy_en_us_3.control.pacific_email_copy_en_us_5.v1.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.control