Chapter 1: Best Wedding Ever (Edited)

Central City Nov 27 2017

Sally's Salon.

"You ruined my ball!"

"You're lucky I didn't ruin your face." Beth hissed as she stared at the little boy whose soccer ball was destroyed by her and he wasn't too happy about it. In her defense, the kid shot the ball into the back of her head. Kids these days, always whining about things that can easily be replaced. The hybrid looked into the boy's eyes. "Go back to your mommy. I gotta finish my pedicure." She compelled the boy and he left the salon obeying to her command without protest. Sighing in relief, she gestured for one of the stylists to continue painting her finger nails.

It was the day before the wedding of Iris West and Barry and everyone from Team Arrow, Team Flash, Team Supergirl and Team Legends was invited for the glorious occasion and the girls were preparing themselves inside a nail salon while the guys were trying their tuxedos. Tonight was the dinner rehearsal.

Shaking her head at the rudeness of Beth, Iris glanced at Hope who was getting foot massage. "How was it getting married to Beth?" She asked the Tribrid. She's met Hope a few times whenever Team Flash needed help dealing with the supernatural and she seemed a kind person with a heart of gold. Specially knowing her backstory. She had been through worse than Barry and that's saying a lot.

"Well, there's not much to tell really although I will say my family tends to throw big events, Mikaelson Style. And my wedding was no exception especially in New Orleans. It was held at the church where I was actually born in and I wore a Diana wedding dress courtesy of Vera Wang at the ceremony. "

Iris gawked in astonishment. "Oh my god, are you serious? Do you know how expensive those dresses are?"

"Compared to amount of money my family have gained over the course of millennia, it was a very small price to pay." Hope said as if it was nothing to it.

"It was special. To me anyways. Specially when we pulled the all nighter in the compound." Beth muttered, not taking her eyes of her finger nails getting done, Kara and Felicity's cheeks turned red, while Iris's, Laurel's and Caitlin's eyes get widened at the unwanted information.

Hope just rolled her eyes not surprised at the bluntness. She'd gotten used to it by now. "Be nice honey."

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?" Beth asked pretending to be sheepish.

"Yes." Felicity confirmed, quietly. Beth shrugged, not caring much about. Caitlin sighed, it was like dealing with a female version of Mick, the hybrid edition.

"Where's Mon-el?" Iris asked Kara, trying to distract their minds from... that.

"It's a long story, but thank you for letting me bring my sister as my plus-one." Kara sighed not wanting to talk about her now ex boyfriend.

"Yeah, Absolutely. I'm actually really excited to meet her." Iris beamed, just then file one of the stylists was using on Karas nails broke by shortening out.

"I'm sorry. I should have warned you. I take a lot of keratin." Kara apologized covering up her powers quickly.

"Super strong nails." Felicity added, "So, Laurel, You and Bucky next in terms of wedding bells in the future?"

"Not likely." Laurel answered, the girls got curious when she said that.

"Last time I even remotely thought of getting married was when I was with Oliver and it all fell apart when I found out that he slept with Sara behind my back. And it got a worse when I found out that he invited her to be on the gambit." Laurel explained her reasoning behind it. "So, I'm not exactly pushing Buck to talk. And it's not a good time."