SOLBY

Hhhh Hi hello yes,

I change fandoms way too much and what ships im into at the moment and this is the consequence of watching too much Sam and Colby. Yuh girl ships them way too much and has way too many pictures of them in my camera roll :)

So of course with my logic, making a book about them (probably Oneshots) is the result of being obsessed with these two lil boys in a short amount of time.

So with that being said !! I'll (try) to write Oneshots about them, either from pulling a plot out of my ass or taking requests from whoever. I kinda just wanted to put this A/N out so that people who (Hopefully) look into this book, can request anything they want. Ranging from Angst, Fluff, Smut you name it. Cause yuh girls a depressed bitch who loves all of those.

Though I will give a heads up that personally, I prefer Colby as a top. So if you do request a oneshot, either it is simply smut, or daddy/little, or just fluff, I just prefer Colby as the top, tough one lmao, Sams a soft qt in my eyes.

AnyWAyS,,, I hope you guys request some things, chances are I'll write it :))

- Emoly <3

Also, aLSO I'm really hung up on the Sam pepper prank on Sam and hhhdhdhdhdbrbbf I lovED THE ANGST SO MUCH AND I FINISHED ALL THE BOOKS ABOUT IT AND IF YOU WANNA REQUEST THAT KINDA ANGST THEN plS go ahead :)