Schools Slut

His tongue hung from his mouth as he sat on his knees, hands resting on his perfect thighs while he looked up at the boy in front of him with a perfect look.

He was absolutely perfect, and every boy in school seemed to know.

It didn't take long for that tongue to be dripping with another boy's load, cum dripping from the boy's cheeks and daring it drip into his eyes.

But the blonde boy didn't care— he absolutely loved it.

He lived for the feeling and adrenaline of having somebody else's body. Having their body pressed against him or having their hands burning into his pale skin. He didn't care if they left bruises or not— he cared for the feeling of being touched or in bliss.

He didn't care if he was being used or not. And the only thing he cared for in this moment was making sure to look pretty while sitting on his knees of the painfully hard tiles in the bathroom of the school and pleasing the boy in front of him, making sure to give him a blowy that he'll remember.

Sam smirked and brought his fingers up, scooping the liquid from his cheek onto his index finger and middle finger, bringing the digits to his mouth and wrapping his lips around his fingers and sucking on them— showing the boy in front of him how much he enjoyed this.

"God you're a slut." The boy whispered, smirking down at the blonde who just hummed out, shrugging bashfully as he stood up. "And what would that make you? Receiving Head from a slut, what title do you get?"

But it was true, Sam was a slut.

Soon the bell rang, getting himself cleaned up and leaving the bathroom— falling into his timid, shy persona in front of the people in the school. And although a lot of the boys here knew about Sams way, the word never really got around about how he was. Since most of the boys here didn't want to admit that they received the most amazing blow job from a boy or had the best fuck of heir life, from a boy.

Sam showed up to the lunch room, sitting down with his friends who probably had an idea of to Why the blonde boy was showing up later to lunch than usual— though none of them really said anything.

Sam sat down, licking his lips lightly as he took his lunch from his back pack, setting it in front of him as he took a moment to greet his friends, smiling and then getting back to his food, losing himself in paying attention to the random conversation that Jake and Corey were having.

"Who's that?" A sudden voice spoke out, a deep one that drew Sams attention— even though he was sure it wasn't directed towards him. So he didn't look up, only payed attention to his own space, though when he heard that particular conversation continue, he couldn't help but perk up.

"Who? Oh- that's Sam." A voice spoke— trying to be quiet, though it wasn't really working at all as the blonde now directed his hearing to the people who were talking about him.

"Sam..." that deep voice repeated, a certain tone to it that made Sam blush lightly— he hadn't even looked up to see who was talking about him yet, though he was sure it was a new kid.

"Yeah But Uhm... I wouldn't recommend getting close with him or anything... unless you're looking for a good fuck." A familiar voice said, making Sam look up now and raise an eyebrow, looking forward to see Brennen Taylor looking at him from a table straight across, a brunette boy sitting right next to him with the most bluest, beautiful eyes that Sam has ever seen.