Pt 2; Schools Slut

It was repetitive really, The blonde boy would end up on his knees at any given moment in school, at any given location. He'd please and pleasure somebody and then get up with wobbly, bruised, and red knees and walk away and continue on with his day.

At least at school he only had to deal with giving somebody a quick blowy and make sure to leave them with the remembrance of his pretty lips wrapped around their cock. Sam always made sure of that.

But he was bored, he wasn't getting the adrenaline or excitement that he first got anymore. He wasn't receiving the satisfaction of the same boy's always begging him to go to a bathroom once a day so he could satisfy their addiction for the pretty boy who looked absolutely amazing down on his knees.

The blonde watched as the boy had walked out of the bathroom, he was one of those jocks who had a girlfriend but were a fuckboy who obviously wanted to fuck any boy in sight.

And Sam let him— despite being picked on time and time again from that jock.

He sighed softly and stood up, wiping his knees to rid of any dirt. His black ripped skinny jeans, ripped perfectly at his knees and showing the redness to the pale skin and the tiny bruises that littered the skin. He let out a small breath and wiped his mouth, just to be sure.

He grabbed his back pack and left the bathroom, pushing past the door and right as he started to walk out— Colby Brock had walked in.

The brunette boy that challenged Sam that one day when he was talking about the blonde boy. A week had passed since that conversation and it was no secret that they shared a lot after that.

It seemed to be an idea in the air with them— where Colby, instead of being like any other boy in the school, begging and wanting to have a go at Sam, he insisted that the blonde boy would be begging for him instead.

The brunette smirked as he glanced at Sam, noticing the boy's swollen, plump lips and messy blonde hair, having a quick glance at the boy's red knees.

Sam gave Colby a small look and went to walk out, since he was stopped by the taller boy. Though before he could, Colby had closed the door.

"Aren't you tired of it?" He spoke out, glancing down at the smaller boy. "Sucking them off all the time? Not being able to actually enjoy anything. To enjoy their cock in s different way other than your mouth." Colby began with a smirk, licking his lips.

Sam bit the inside of his cheek and looked at the boy. "Not at school I don't, I'm not that much of a slut where I take it in the bathroom stalls."

"Wouldn't you like that though?" The brunette spoke, turning more towards Sam now, standing closer to the boy. "Being pinned up against the wall, being fucked to the point where you're wobbling out to the lunch room?" Colby spoke. "Or would you rather save yourself from the embarrassment and that's why you'd rather be fucked outside of school?" Colby asked, tilting his head.

"But even if you do get dicked down outside of school, do they still leave you with your legs wobbly and body trembling? Face flushed and your ass littered with multiple marks from being slapped so hard?" Colby spoke. "Or are all these guys in this school too vanilla and you just sit there and take it, doing all the work yourself? Because god forbid, you're not innocent of vanilla, Sam."

The smaller boy blushed, lips parting as he looked at Colby. Sure the boy teased him all the time about him being like this and about his challenge but he's never witness Colby like this— he didn't even know Colby could think like that. He just thought he was as vanilla as everybody else.