Brennen

Straight up, sinful smut yuh feel
Unedited
————

"B-Brennen-"

The blue eyed boys voice moaned out, hand gripping the bed sheets beneath him whilst he felt one strong hand gripping his hip roughly— the rings that lingered on the fingers probably leaving bruises along with the grip itself.
The large hand that was practically gripping half of the boys ass and hip was moving his bottom back and forth, the movements meeting and syncing with the thrusts.
The blue eyed boy breathed out, letting his hips move forward and be pulled back with the touch, dragging out his moans as he definitely felt Brennens member pull out half way— thrusting back inside of him deeply.
He pressed the side of his face against the bed as he gripped the sheets, moaning out loudly with each deep thrust, moving and rotating his hips to feel a better experience that must've drove the man behind him crazy.

"F-fuck, Sam." Brennens now husky voice groaned out, one hand still gripping the blondes pale hip— knowing there would be bruises.

The other hand was holding a phone, angled just enough to show Brennens member easily sliding in and out of Sam— a perfect view of the sinful moment. You could easily see the cum on Sams lower back and ass, still dribbling slowly to every which way on Sams skin.

Sam was fucked out— he knew it, Brennen knew it. He was exhausted and was overly sensitive and his member was aching, Brennen just wouldn't touch him. He begged and whined, throwing his hips back desperately, trying to rock them down for just some friction but the man just kept holding his hips up.

"B-Brennen-n f-fuck p-please." Sam breathed out, it was high pitched in a way. This made Brennen smirk knowingly.

He'd figured Sam out by now. This wasn't their first time having sex, this wasn't the first time that they shared a sinful moment with each other. It had first started with just a hateful fuck.

Sam was jealous that Brennen was taking his best friend away— he just wanted to go over and talk to brennen about how he felt.

Brennen obviously thought it was stupid— though he knew that he purposefully excluded Sam from things.. he just felt as if Colby didn't really need to hang out with him.

One thing lead to another— brennen has caught Sams wrist after the blonde said he'd leave after they just shared a heated argument.

"You cant just fucking come here and start a fight with me without ending it, Samuel." Brennen spat out— still angry.

"Get me all worked up and heated— fuck you sam."

"W-What do you mean?" The smaller boy stuttered out, glaring at Brennen as he struggled to get his wrist away from the grip— though Brennen held it tighter.

Brennen didn't even know what he meant— he hated Sam in this moment but not for the reason why the smaller boy came over.

"Fuck you, and that mouth of yours." Brennen huffed out. Through the whole argument Sam wasn't doing anything— he was arguing of course but just the way that it was happening and how angry Sam seemed made Brennen get so worked up.

Sam was confused, furrowing his brows as he frowned at Brennen— he was scared now, afraid Brennen would get physical— though he was right, but not in the way he thought.