Fuck You, Brennen

I have so many oneshots with Brennen in it being the bad guy lmao I love him I swear
—————————

"Brennen I can't do this anymore." His choked voice spoke, looking up at the taller boy who only glared at the smaller.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't do this anymore?" He asked, anger holding his voice and hatred filling his eyes.

"I-I just can't, B-brennen." He stuttered out, frowning at the boy's reaction, watching his jaw clench with anger and fists clench.

There was silence for a few moments, the smaller boy letting out a shaky breath— stepping back for a moment, though when he did so both his wrists were caught in a tight grip— being forced forward to the taller man.

The grip scared Sam, his eyes widening as he instantly looked up into Brennens eyes. The grip guaranteed bruises— but it was normal.

"You're not going anywhere, Samuel. You're not fucking breaking up with me and you're not leaving me, got it?" The green eyed boy spoke, his grip tightening which caused Sam to gasp abruptly.

"This Brennen! This is exactly what I mean! I can't fucking do this anymore— I can't deal with you hurting me all the time!" The blonde spoke, raising his voice which he knew was a mistake from the sudden smack to his left cheek, one skinny wrist still being held tightly— feeling as if the bone would shatter at any minute.

"You only bring it upon yourself, Sam I don't know what the fuck you want me to do. You fuck up so many times that you should already know what's coming." Brennen seethed out. "But you know that I love you, and that's why I do it. And that's why you should stay." He spoke— voice becoming softer within that second, pulling Sam closer at the same time.

"I just don't want you wandering off and doing something stupid and end up getting yourself hurt, Baby Boy. So I have to show you and punish you when you do something bad." The taller mans voice spoke, leaning down to press a kiss to Sams neck— though the smaller boy frowned and pushed himself away.

This always happened, Brennen would be harsh and abusive and then right after he'd change his tone into a sweet loving one— it confused Sam deeply, but he always fell for it and let Brennen have his way with him. Sam hated it.

"N-no! Stop doing that!" Sam yelled out, getting himself out of Brennens grip.

"Stop being all nice and loving and then try to have sex with me! Stop fucking doing it, it doesn't fix anything and you're not sorry about anything, I don't deserve this!" He shouted out at the taller boy, turning and grabbing his bag full of clothes that he had laying on the couch.

"But baby boy, you're such a slut, you don't know what your life is without sex! I only do it for your only good, Sam, I don't want you to become deprived or anything." He spoke, walking over to the smaller boy, Sam only just flinched away from him.

"I don't want anything to do with you brennen! Just let me fucking leave!" Sam Said, his wrist being caught again though this time he tried to get out of the grasp. "Let me go." He spoke, clenching his jaw as he glared up into the green eyes.

"Brennen let him go." Suddenly a deep voice spoke out, both boys looking over at the new person in the room— to which they thought they were alone.