Panic

"N-no— No! Stop I don't wanna do this! Please!"

The smaller boy of the household cried out, holding his hands close to his chest. The sudden outburst alerted everyone, although this wasn't the first time— they knew what to do.

"F-fuck-" he gasped out, putting his hands up to his face as he leaned against the wall of the kitchen, sliding down it and bringing his legs to his chest. One minute he was making himself something to eat, the next something had flashed past his eyes, sending him into a panic.

It wasn't necessarily something physical that got him alarmed and put into this frantic— it was a memory. It was a memory that invaded his mind and always randomly showed up before his vision at any time of the day.

And he hated it. He hated that the roommates got used to it, thinking it was something that was now normal and apart of their schedule. He hated how everyone had to take time out of their day to make sure their blonde friend was okay.

Especially Colby, he felt bad for Colby. He felt bad that he'd flinch away every time one of the roommates tried to touch him and help him, he would only sob harder and shy away and close himself off even more.

He hated that the only person that he could trust to touch him in these situations was Colby. He allowed the boy to touch him, hold him, comfort him, he didn't allow anybody else to do that whenever he went into this state of panic.

And he felt bad because he knew that it was annoying. That nobody wanted to deal with this, especially Colby who he knew had to help the boy out every time. Sam felt horrible.

"Sam— Sam, look at me Sammy." His best friends deep voice spoke. The one he'd recognized after several years, the one that he learned to trust early on their friendship. The one who truly cared for Sam.

He only cried out and sobbed, his face red and swollen as he shook. The memories captured and invaded his mind, the feeling creeping up on him, sending chills all through his body and spine— making him cold. He couldn't look up, he couldn't get the courage.

"Sam it's okay you're not there, you're not with those people, you're here with me. You're in your own home, you're safe. No ones gonna hurt you." The brunette spoke out softly, sitting down in front of the shaking, terrified boy, gently setting his hands on the boy's knees soothingly— watching him flinch a tiny bit.

"You're with me Sam, Look up at me, you can do that, can't you?" Colby spoke, letting a gentle hand reach up and grip Sams chin gently, allowing the blonde boy to look up with terrified, tear filled eyes which absolutely broke Colbys heart.

It broke his heart that this boy was so hurt and broken because of one fucking night. It broke his heart that his best friend was scared over something that he didn't deserve for the rest of his life.

It absolutely angered Colby that, that night, when Sam was hurt. He couldn't do anything about it.

He couldn't do anything about that man and to try and stop him from hurting his best friend, he couldn't stop him from raping this innocent boy.

"Sammy, you're okay." Colby whispered out, looking into Sams blue eyes with his own. "You're with me, I'll protect you." He spoke reassuringly, hand reaching up to caress the boy's cheek gently.

"I won't let anybody hurt you ever again. I promise that, you know that."

Sam sniffled out and nodded, letting out a small whimper due to his crying. "I-it hurts so much Colby." He stuttered out. The memory of that night, the dirty feeling of that mans hands. It had only happened a couple weeks ago and Sams wounds on his heart were still raw and bleeding. He still felt like a beaten down rag doll with know chances of being fixed.

"I know baby, I know." Colby spoke, the nickname wasn't anything romantic— though he wished it was. It was simply for comforting purposes.

"I know you're hurting right now but that's why I'm here for you. I'm always here for you Sam." He whispered out, watching the blonde boy bring a hand up, gripping the brunette forearm gently as he pulled the boy closer.

Colby shifted forward and now wrapped his arms around Sams smaller body, pulling him into a tight, warm and comforting hug. "You're okay baby, I've got you."

The trembling blonde only sniffled out and whispered as he cried, letting himself fall into Colbys hug and lean into him. His breathing was labored and he was shaking and trembling badly, you could probably hear his bones if you tried hard enough.

"I don't wanna feel like this a-anymore."

Sam choked as he gripped onto the back of Colbys shirt, face pressed against the boy's shoulder and crying into it. He just wanted it to end.

"It'll go away Sam, it will go away and I promise you I'll help you." The brunette spoke, frowning as he held the smaller boy in his arms, his heart breaking each and every second with Sams cries.

"I'll help you get better Sam, I promise you." He spoke softly, deep voice dripping with softness and calmness whilst he let his hand rub up and down Sams back, continuing to whisper sweet, reassuring things into the boy's ear.

The rest of the roommates stood to the side and watching, they felt heavily for their blonde friend as well. Nobody in this house deserved to get hurt.

Especially not Sam.

—————————
You know,,, just sum angst yuh feel :))

anYWAYS this was unedited rip

AlsoooOoOoO pLS request, I know I have some but I haven't been able to actually think to write smthn our for them yet :( rIP

<3